Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dreams - recurring ones.. or what do you like to dream about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we go back to the 'can't talk about these dreams they're too sexy' thread ????? LOL
    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Eeheheheheheeee ...

OK ... how many of you have had ... Errrr ... How do I put this in a non-XX way? .... Alright ... who's sexy dreams have actually been .... satisfying? ... *lol*

~Catt
      AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

I once dreamed I had won an Aston Martin.

That was quite satisfying!

I believe satisfying dreams are fairly common in younger males - not so sure about you laydeez tho' - and obviously no one on here is brave enough to enlighten us.

Satori

xxx
        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

I have ... twice (that I can remember) ... heehee.

~Catt

Comment

:anon: I have had a couple of satisfyin dreams.....but i always woke thinking dont them kinda wet dreams just happen to a bloke.....lol

Comment

LOL!

Keepon - your "anonymous" smiley made my spray my coffee all over my keyboard! :H

Satori
              xxx
              "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

lol !! Love the bag!

Comment

sorry satori:k different disguise lol

Comment

I don't know, my sexy dreams would not be good to write here and what if people here at work saw me panting and turning red? They might call the paramedics. Hmmmm, two sexy paramedics......never mind.:blush:

Comment

*drool* ... lol

Comment

I've had a few nice juicy ones I didn't want to wake up from! (had a naked one last night...it wasn't juicy tho, just odd.)

Flying ones are great too!
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Magic,One of the most vivd dreams I ever had was a little bit after my Mom died. She came to visit we had a lovely time then she wanted to say good-bye. I have had others since then..But also I went to visit her a couple times..it wasn't heaven ..kind of regular living places..I disn't care for the places...(that is total projection from my mind) and she said "but I'm happy here" and "I want to stay" ...Do you think it is the same..really real????

Comment

I do think there is a voice in the CD's

I read this post about do we think there are voices in the background and I could be crazy, but I was not drunk when it happened! I was sleeping last night and my dogs started howling and I was listening to the night CD and I heard the voice say just as clear as a bell, when you hear ordinary noises like dogs barking, etc...it will remind you of your commitment. OK, I could have been dreaming but when I heard the dogs I heard that voice so clear so I think that at some point it was said to me! OK, I'll get back to work now but that was creepy and I wanted to share. By the way I quit smoking using Hypno and I swore it didn't work but 8 years later I am smoke free and when I dream I always smoke so I think my subconscious thinks I smoke so it made it OK for my conscious not too...just my take!

Comment

Spirits

Hi Chrysa,
                              Many years ago I made a pact with a friend who was dying of HIV. He promised to reach me from "the beyond" if it was at all possible. He was healthy at this point.

He and his partner moved and we lost touch. One night I had a dream about the obits in our newspaper, including Arts. His included a lovely photograph.

I received a call the next morning to tell me that Art had died the previous evening.

I have received messages in my dreams for people containing things I would not have known otherwise. These messages have been from the deceased who appear to me just like they looked the last time I saw them on this earth.

I think my visits from my mother are "real" visits Chrysa, most of the visits are pleasant although one or two have been disturbing. She looks just like she did before she got sick.

Did you get a chance to say good-bye to your mom? If not, perhaps then she came to say good-bye and to tell you that she IS happy and to try to give you a bit of closure. I have received this message for others before.

About a week before my mom died she dreamed that my father had come to get her. He had died about five years previously. She told him that she wasn't ready just yet and he got into a large black vehicle and drove away. There are studies being done now on the dreams of the terminally ill.

I think that dreams are wonderful things. Educational, fun and exciting too!

Has anyone fed the kittens?

magic xx :schmokin:
                              ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
                              I am in the next seat.
                              My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Hi Lanette!

Welcome!

Subliminal messaging. Yes it's there.
                                **subliminal------
                                existing or operating below the threshold of consciousness; being or employing stimuli insufficiently intense to produce a discrete sensation but often being or designed to be intense enough to influence the mental processes or the behavior of the individual: a subliminal stimulus; subliminal advertising. ****Dictionary.com

No, you're not crazy.

magic xx :schmokin:
                                ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
                                I am in the next seat.
                                My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Working...
                                X