No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK - what is it with Clowns?

I know several young kids that are freaked out by them, and several adult friends who now admit that they were frightened of them as children.

I thought they were supposed to be funny - but they used to scare the Sh*t out of me when I was really small. I still fell they are a bit sinister in some way.

(Apologies to any clowns out there reading this - nothing personal mate!)

Anyone else freaked out by them?

Satori
    xxx
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Oh Satori- You have just opened up a can of worms!

Comment

Really?

Is there something I should know about?????

Have I missed some huge thread in the past that dealt with scary clowns?

Satori

xxx
      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Oh yes! It was in Subscriber a few weeks ago. Freaked lushy out and camper too. We all had clown avatars. They could not sleep.

Comment

We have a home-made life-sized clown that we use for a Halloween decoration on our front deck. He may or may not have a noose around his neck. I am not telling.

~Catt
          AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Satori, where have you been? And how could you have missed that terrifying thread? Yes, there are many clown haters here, myself included.
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Er..... Lucky..........you are scaring me now .............how many scary clown avatars have you got??????????

What did I ever do to you to deserve this?

Satori

xxx :sofa: :helpme:

Comment

Ah - I am not a subscriber - so I missed that.

Sorry if it has all been said already!

OK I guess I have my answer anyway - seems a lot of folks are freaked by them.

Satori

xxx

Comment

Oh sorry, thought you were a subscriber. Here is hoping you did not open up Pandora's box. The images these ladies found were truly horrifying and kept me up for nights. Hopefully Lucky is fast on her way to work now and not reading this thread any longer.....

Comment

no such luck queenie!

Comment

and satori,

you said you were freaked out as a kid by clowns but now you are all grey. surely you have outgrown this silly childhood fear!

Comment

I am ignoring you.

Comment

Sorry Lushy - didn't realise you had been thru the mill with this already!!
                          Didn't mean to cause anyone to have sleepless nights!

Yep - hopefully this will fade away quietly.......

I am about to log out too as I have to go out

Shhhhhhh........

Take care

Satori
                          xxx

Comment

lucky;166778 wrote: and satori,

you said you were freaked out as a kid by clowns but now you are all grey. surely you have outgrown this silly childhood fear!

I HAVE outgrown my fear - I just find them a bit sinister!

But I will let this drop as I do not want to be responsible for a Lushy nervous breakdown.

See ya - I REALLY do have to log out now!

Satori
                            xxx

Comment

Oh no you don't Mister. You will stay here and be tormented along with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X