My internet has been out for almost 2 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them.
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Hey Patty,
    Great to see you. Ours has been off & on for the past week. I keep getting spit off from this site quite often too...
    Not sure if it's our puter or the site...
    Frustrating, GRRR
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Missed u Happy. Doesnt it suck when that happens? i go thru puter w/drawal.:H

Comment

Yes I sure had puter withdrawal!!
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I would die, fall in the floor and roll around, tongue fall to the side, foam from the mouth , sweat, cry, I may have to be put in a straight jacket...HA HA HA

Comment

I almost go into panic mode when my roadrunner goes down, so does my neighbor she is hooked on doing sweepstakes for hours a day and she gets really upset almost in withdrawl from it, what she has I really think is almost a form of gambling. She seriously does at least 8 hours a day everyday of entering sweepstakes.

The joys of modern technology
            Sammys

Comment

Wow she's got some issues. Sweepstakes are BS you know. You should tell her, I did sweepstakes mailings for a living and only 1 person wins every 5-10 years, I always felt guilty about doing that damn job.

Comment

I know she is such a sweet person to, I think I am one of the only people she talks to anymore alot of people just do not understand what she is doing and just think she is crazy and lazy, I know she is using it as an escape her husband can be kind of a prick. He is an attorney and has her convinced she could never make it with out him.

Sammys

Comment

Yep, I was feeling ignored so thanks for clearing that up for me.
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I think you've just been shackin' up gettin puter from Rog. You can tel us! ;>
                    If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Working...
                    X