Hello Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Goodbye

I am gettin a complex! Nearly everytime i go on chat, everyone else leaves. Do you all know somethin I dont?? I have some great times in there so am I to assume I have a couple of VERY tolerant friends (and everyone else knows my reputation)or its a big coincidence:ey: :ey: anyway. goin to av dinner soon. will av another go later. :anon: sob
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Hello Goodbye

Hey Maxine, I have only been in chat a couple of times and yes sometimes people leave as I enter and sometimes they don't. I wouldn't take it personally at all. I just figure that maybe the people in chat before I arrived had been chatting for a while and needed to go (hence a new person arriving was kinda perfect timing - someone else to focus on) or it could have been as simple as they didn't know me and had something else to do......
    I also think that everyone types at a different speed and sometimes it is incredibly difficult to keep up with chat,.....and when a few people are on the boards, with messages coming in out of sync, it can be difficult to keep up - I have left a chat because of that in the past. I think its easier to leave than try to explain who the message was for etc. etc.
    I worry about the same things, then think about it and know I don't have to worry ( if you know what I mean). It's because we aren't all in the same room seeing body language etc.

Amelia
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Hello Goodbye

OMG you so right, never thought they may be waitin for an opportunity to make a break. thankyou. I do , however, expect to see you there......

Comment

Hello Goodbye

Sometimes I have gone into chat when there is only one there only fot them to get fed up of waiting and log out at the exact same time.

It's just one of those things.
        Enough is enough

Comment

Hello Goodbye

Ditto. It always happens to me.

Comment

Hello Goodbye

Hey Max,

When someone gets tired of waiting and logs out - they still show up in the list of people as being "in chat." Then, when someone else comes in it appears that they bolt! This happens to me a lot, too. The person who appears to have just left might have been gone for hours ....

Hugs,
            Pans

Comment

Hello Goodbye

Me too, i used to be paranoid at first until someone told me that. ! LOL
              I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
              I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Hello Goodbye

LOL Max, I was just there and YOU left as I came there. And YOU have done that to me lots, girl:H

Comment

Hello Goodbye

omg hart an u my friend! OK, I bein oversensitive. I will lok beyond the excuses now . i will try anyway xxx

Comment

Hello Goodbye

Ok Max, I am seeing from the posts that you have read and relaxed....I hope so.

Amelia xxx
                    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Working...
                    X