WELL.....THE COPS ARE AFTER ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, guys my ex just now called the cops on me cuz I took my sons key and went to his apartment and took my mothers antique cocktail table that he has cuz I was worried he was gonna destroy it after I took the rest of his clothes that he has here at the house still after two years hanging in the closet and I was tired of lookin at them. I was plannin on dumpin them in front of his apartment building and I think he is lucky I even put them in boxes. But I didnt fold em. I was however nice enough to lock his apartment back up and all I took was the table and a blanket to help it travel safely. I dont think I did anything very bad but his attorney advised him to call the cops. I am just so sick of all his crap and crap and never ending crap!

I think I may be going nuts.

But I am not drinkin.

Also I am not really that nervous cuz I have a pretty good story that I'm sticken to it.

I have to go now tho cuz I havent taken a shower and I want to look nice for the cops.

Do you guys think I am goin to jail?

If Paris can make it - I can too.
    Gabby :flower:

Your SON called the cops on you? I must be really behind here! I dont think you will go to jail!

Comment

I don't think you are going to jail Gabby. They will come and ask for a statement. Gosh, this guy NEVER gives up does he?? I, so feel for you. Put some extra lip gloss on - they will like that ;-)

Don't fret. You must do something about this though and if you haven't done so already get a restraining order against your ex. I would also consult with your lawyer and see if you can do something like sue him or have him arrested for mental distress.

You are doing well by not drinking. Don't let the bastard take that away from you.

You are not going to jail. They deal with this stuff everyday. Can you imagine what the jails would look like if they arrested someone for this???????

Comment

Gabby,
        Just say yes ma'am, no sir to the cops.
        They don't care about excuses and they are not a judge.
        If they issue you a citation or notice to appear, then you tell your story to the judge.
        Don't give the cops a hard time - they don't care - it is just their job.
        Breathe.
        Dx
        * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

No my ex husband. It was his clothes that were still here in the house for 2 years after being divorced. He continues to treat me very badly and we havent settled up financially yet it is dragging out like mad. But he stuff needed to go and I have been telling him for like ever. I shouldnt have to put up with his crap yet be his storage unit.

Comment

Oh, good grief.

F**king men, (sorry you guys).

Call your lawyer. No, you're not going to jail.

Get beautiful, answer the door. Tell the truth.

Then show them the thread on "Losing Mothers".

Are you being charged with theft?

magic xx:schmokin:
            ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
            I am in the next seat.
            My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Same thing happened when my mother and I took some clothes to where her ex was staying and dumped them. That is too long of a story but seemed ludicrous too.

Let us know what happens...

Comment

Gabby,
                I highly doubt you will be going to jail. Relax and stay focused.

Hugs
                Katie
                Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Gabby you won't go to jail. But if you do I'll back a cake and put a file in it for you! But don't eat my cake, I'm not a great cook!:H

Comment

No cops yet. Do you all think I am a lunatic?

Comment

Oh pulease!!! Far from a looney-tick dear Gabby. If they are coming they will get there whenever because it is very low priority. If your ex is just trying to scare you, you make sure this is documented and see your lawyer tomorrow.

Comment

You ought not to ask a bunch of lonies if we think u r a loonie:H Your gonna be fine, hon. Really your ex is an SOB and I hope his clothes all have lice on them.

Comment

Maybe he is.

Comment

You know I was going to say the same but I honestly think I am a loon, and just didn't want to reiterate it to thyself.

Comment

Gabby you are not a lunatic. Your ex is the lunatic. He's just looking for another way to scare and control you. I would have taken the table as well especially because it's an antique and part of your family.
                              I am so sorry you have to STILL deal with this man.
                              HUGS
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                              X