Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skootiemom is in the House!

Hey old friends, I'm baaacccckkkk!

After taking what was supposed to be a month (May) off the boards to see how I would do on my own, I am happy to report that I NEED MWO! It's been a booze infused party with many a nasty hangovers. What the hell was I thinking??? Or right- it was the booze doing that for me!

It's going to take me a few hours to get through some of the boards, but I am happy to see alot of familiar faces still active on here- Happy, Determinator, Accountable, etc> If someone can fill me in on anything I missed or 'need' to know- your input is greatly appreciated!

Skootiemom
    AF 6 days!!!!
    "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Good to see you Skoot. I was going to PM you. I was thinking of you the other day when I was watching my new favorite summer show, Scott Baio, Single and 45. Made me remember our mutual love affair for Rex Smith! Sorry you have not been doing well on the drinking front but 6 days is awesome. Welcome back!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Well Skoot where the hell have you been! We have missed you and am glad to see you back around. Don't go away for so long next time.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Very nice to see you back Scootie! Some of us are still kicking around here. I know I still need this place! Again, good to see you back!

Comment

Welcome back, you have been missed. We have a few members who are choosing abstinence and their posts are very inspiring.

Sorry you've had a bad time. Isn't it great to be able to look up old friends?

Hilary
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Welcome Back, I look forward to getting to know you.

Melissa
            If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Welcome back Scoots!!!!
              YAY! to 6 AFers, wishing you many more!

Hugs
              Katie
              Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
              April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
              wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
              wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
              wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
              wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
              wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
              wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
              http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Welcome back SM :welcome: ,

I know the feeling - I went away for a while and had to come back too!
                Couldn't do it on my own!

Well done on the 6 days!

Satori
                xxx
                "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Hi skootiemom,

well done on 6 days af

Regards

Diamond
                  I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                  I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Welcome back...great on 6 days....look forward to getting to know you! best..buckle

Comment

WB Skoot. Well done on 6 days. I don't know if I know u or not but your avatar looks familiar. U'd think I'd remember a name like skooter mom. Do u ride a skooter?:welcome:

Comment

Hi Skootie,

Very nice to see you again! Congrats on those 6 days - looks like they are starting to rack up again! See you in chat ....

Hugs,
                        Pansy

Comment

I think I was just getting started here when you took your little "vacation." Vacation is over - time to get back to work. You're off to a great start. Welcome home.
                          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Chachi?

lushy;168410 wrote: Good to see you Skoot. I was going to PM you. I was thinking of you the other day when I was watching my new favorite summer show, Scott Baio, Single and 45. Made me remember our mutual love affair for Rex Smith! Sorry you have not been doing well on the drinking front but 6 days is awesome. Welcome back!!!
                            I soooo loved him too, Lushy! I don't think we get his new show here in Canada- yet, that is!!! Did you ever order that REX DVD?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back. The AF train lasted about 9 days- then a 40th B-day occured for my BFF, so you know- a girl has to do, what a girl has to do!!! LOL!

Making a very concerted effort to abstain "most" days. I think I will fire up the old Drink Tracker to keep me honest again!

Skootiemom~

No, she does not ride a skooter, but she runs around all day like she does!
                            "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                            X