Kudzu questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu questions

hey guys, im about to order kudzu. i have no downloaded the book yet, so im curious about it. From those of you who take it, does it help you to "stop" drinking after a few or before you get sloppy drunk? that is really my big problem. stopping....

Kudzu questions

Kudzu questions

I'm really trying to figure out the Kudzu. I ordered the whole supps package from MWO. I will admit I went longer between drinks before going back to the wine bottle - like one drink an hour instead of one every 20 or 30 minutes. But it made me feel a little nauseous so I stopped for a couple days. But I also got new glasses which are sometimes hard to adjust to, and may make you feel queezy, so who knows. But I did feel like I wasn't in that much of a rush for the next drink, so it may work.

Sorry to ramble on. I'd like to see how you do - PM if you want.

Comment

Kudzu questions

Hello Me

I think the Kudzu definitely helps but doesn't totally replace good judgement and will power. But it definitely helps. I am going ab but the few times I have moderated a little, I think it definitely helped me stop at less than a drink. This was a "what? Only ONE bottle?" girl.

I take it twice a day - in the morning and afternoon - 600 mg each time. If I am going out and feel I need extra strength, I take one or two extra pills or at least put them in my pocket. Definitely take them BEFORE you drink.

I am not that experienced, but I hope this helps. Keep trying. It will really help.

Nice to meet you.
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Kudzu questions

thanks guys.. any other experiences , let mek now. also to both you girls, did u also have a problem like me with stopping even when you were drunk enough?

Comment

Kudzu questions

I had every possible problem - I couldn't say no to

1. buying the stuff when I knew I shouldn't
          2. taking the first drink when I knew I shouldn't
          3. stopping when I had already had too much
          4. anything else you can think of

Kudzu definitely helped a lot with all of these. I find I must take it every day on a regular basis - when I do, it works great.

Good luck. Keep us posted on your success.
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Kudzu questions

Hello there Me145

I started the programme minus the topa about 2 weeks ago and found the Kudzu amazing in helping me to moderate my drinking from the very first dose. I found that I was only sipping my wine (one glass lasted 4 hours the first evening!) and I had no desire to refill it afterwards.

Also, Irishguy1949, I would make the suggestion that the nausea could well be associated with adjusting to the new glasses.

Good luck to you both with it...

Best wishes

K-M

Comment

Kudzu questions

Hey me,

I am on day 23 of AF without the topa. Everything else is by the book and I have had hardly any craving until yesterday.

There were 2 things that changed in my life: 1) I have a high life stressor going on and 2) I was taking 900mg of Kudza 4 times a day and had to cut back to 300-600mg because I was running out. New bottle came today - whew!

N2

Comment

Working...
              X