SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

OMG...did anyone see the premiere last night???? IT'S US....in a Holly Hunter suit! And an angel that saved her ass on a drunken driving accident, that killed someone, named EARL...lol....I was about to DIE...and its filmed and set in OKC....Ya'll HAVE to see it, find out if they are replaying the premiere, if not, catch it a 9 central next Monday night...I think RJ must be the producer!....LOL.....
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

I have no idea what you are talking about but I didn't want your post to go unaswered-- You always have such good advice! (I do know who Holly Hunter is, though-- "Broadcast News" right?)
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

I looked and will be re-aired(is that a word?). On Thursday evening, well in the U.S. anyway.
      Marcie

Comment

SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

Beatle, thanks, you know how I hate to be "alone"....lol....yep, Broadcast News, and Raising Arizona....with Nic Cage...."HI, you get up there and get me a toddler".....lol....Ya'll check your listings, you'll LOVE IT....
        "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

I guess it's an American TV show then-- which we will probably never get here in Europe, unless it is wildly propular (like Sopranos or Desperate Housewives)-- then we will see it in a couple years' time. oh well... so what happens?
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

I LOVED it! It's a great show.

Comment

SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

Bump! I was just looking for something else & came across this thread!
              I saw it! It ROCKS!
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

i just woke up can't sleep. i have been waiting for this show. i want to see it. oh my gawd cuz i know this is us. it's out????? this is going to be a hit okay i will hunt it up on the wave... holly hunter rocks and the guy who plays god rocks. and where they go is a place in arizona that i actually take people. that's my rock. lol i meditate on that rock
                :welcome:

Comment

SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

i am obviously missing out on alot here (not able to see this)-- "this is us"?

Comment

SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

Tex, I don't have cable, so, I won't be able to see it. I guess us would mean it is about a bunch of drinkers?

bear
                    What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                    ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

Watch it online here

Catch up before the next episode:

DramaVision

(Oh, make sure no kiddos in the room when you launch this one.)
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

Thanks RJ...just watched it on my computer. First time I've ever watched a show on my pc.
                        I like Holly Hunter - and I like angel shows...I'll have to try to catch this on tv
                        Lisa

Comment

SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

RJ, I nearly flipped out, which is why I started this thread......you really need to finally ask..."help me God!"...then you get to this site, the supp's the support....otherwise....you flop around like a fish...Thank God for YOU too.....You have saved my life and probably sent me on a path to what my calling really was...without you tho.....I wouldn't be up for it....lol.....Jill Stanton, Palestine Texas...and proud to be who I am...

Comment

SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

Ditto on that Jill!

RJ,:l :h Dont'cha know it!:goodjob:
                            :thanks: Judie
                            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

SAVING GRACE ON TNT!!!

Ok guys!!!! Tonight is the night, Central time 9pm on TNT....Ya'll watch Holly Hunter battle herself and her bulldog and her Angel Earl watch over her....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X