He DID call the cops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He DID call the cops!

What a knob jockey...Gabby the best way to get back is to show him that he is not getting the best of you...Dont let him know your upset...Look like you have'nt got a care in the world..And that you are really happy with the new fella..

Chin up mate...Me and Lisa are thinking of you..:l
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

He DID call the cops!

Gabby,

I think Buffy makes some important points. See if you can hire a "pre-paid" legal person to call anytime and get some advice. It is a montly fee and usually worth it. I would look into the ramafications of a Restraining Order on you as it will always be on your record, they can visit your house and take your guns, they can arrest you if he comes to your shopping mall, etc. You may be better off placing a restraining order on him.

Good Luck!
      As long as you keep your sobriety and act in a way you want your kids to remember you for, you are doing wonderful.

Dx
      * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

He DID call the cops!

You need to fight fire with fire, I just don't get why no one doesn't see him for who he is!!!
        He is such a royal schmuck. I am sorry this isn't over for you yet.
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

He DID call the cops!

Gabby just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and so sorry you have to deal with then and so proud you have stayed sober through it all.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

He DID call the cops!

What an ASS! I will kick his ass for you if you want...
            It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
            James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

He DID call the cops!

Dx, But if he gets a RO on me now how would I turn it around? Gosh....I shouldnt get worrying about this yet. My dang attorney is gone of course too. Wouldnt ya know.
              Gabby :flower:

Comment

He DID call the cops!

I think you can still get one. You can just go to the police. As long as you haven't received one yet. Look into it, honey.
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                X