ive been a bad girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive been a bad girl

hi im not new to this site and havent read or posted for months because ive been a bad girl.feel ashamed i guess. right now im back on the vino, managed to abstain during the week but went on a bender and here i am again drinking every day. doesnt help that kids are on holiday but thats no excuse.
    im in debt up to my eyeballs and dont know how im gonna pay the rent this month but hiding in a bottle is all i can think of right now.
    i feel bad cos i told all you guys about the amazing affects of red tea and it did help me ammenslesy but i slipped and now im back where i started!
    im only 33 and feel this is it now for the rest of my life, i have been addicted to class a drugs before yet find booze so much harder to get off, please help, i just cant do this anymore.
    love lakota xxxx:upset:

ive been a bad girl

Lakota, I have been going through so much crap lately. But I can say I am so glad I have remained sober through it all. It helps so much. Keep tryin.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

ive been a bad girl

lakota,
      Careful, don't beat yourself up too much.you are posting on here so you must be doing something right. Are you a bad girl? or a girl doing bad things? Maybe you can change what you do. I last went on a bender 3 weeks ago, and got into trouble at work. If I do it again I will lose my job, and lots of terrible things will happen. thats why I have stopped drinking - ask yourself why you want to stop for a while.
      Believe me, you are not alone.
      Soon it will stop raining, and you can enjoy the weekend with the kids.
      The rest of your life will happen - later.
      :anon: I have not failed. I've just found 1,000 ways that won't work. :anon:

Comment

ive been a bad girl

I can totally relate...the only difference is our age and our choice of alcoholic beverages. I lasted for three days, and then slipped last night, but I am willing to keep giving it a try to see if I can make it.
        I truly believe that the more you beat yourself up about it the worse it gets. Be thankful that you are posting, which is something really good, and start by taking it an hour at a time.
        As this is my first post, I think I am on the right direction and am taking today one hour at a time.
        Good luck to everyone

Comment

ive been a bad girl

Welcome back Lakota! You slipped, Ive slipped, we all slip. Day 3 for me, thats 1 day more than I've ever done and I know you can do it again.Glad your back Girl xxx
          Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

ive been a bad girl

Maxineann -- maybe the skates are causing you to slip ... so what's my excuse -- I am sitting on the couch in my avatar!!!!! UGH!!!!!!
            Lakota -- welcome back! I'm StillCrawling...

Comment

ive been a bad girl

It's good to see you back. you are not a bad girl. you gave good advice. you want to be better. if you really want it, you can do it, but of course the MWO program is a good way to help you get there. i am not much of one to talk, since i am slipping all the time but i keep coming back. hope you do the same.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

ive been a bad girl

welcome Wammo. You'll find lots of helpful information on MWO.

Marcie
                Marcie

Comment

ive been a bad girl

Welcome back and good luck to all!
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

ive been a bad girl

thanks u are all so cool

:thanks: wow seems an age since i was here and thankyou all for your lovely support!!
                    im gonna set myself a goal of abstainin in the week again, and go from there.
                    cant do it this weekend cos got family over and well thats another one of my many excuses!!
                    thanks eveyone you are all so cool
                    love lakota xxxx

Comment

ive been a bad girl

NEVER....NEVER....NEVER....NEVER...NEVER....NEVER. ...GIVE-UP!

Life is a struggle...and we all know this fight with alcohol is...

I was AF for 5 months ans the last two weeks have been trying to moderate...and I can't... I messed up too many days in this two weeks
                      I hate it! but I keep doing it...Why?
                      Well we must keep trying...there is a lot of support here.

Blessing to you!

Rocky
                      Control the Mind

Comment

ive been a bad girl

You are definently not alone. I am too going to try and quit drinking again since this is what starts about 99% of my troubles.
                        I would be glad to partner with you. I am 38 and have 3 children. I recently screwed up and am trying to get back on track.
                        I have to go help my son right now, I want to right more, but please let me know if you want to talk. I would love to listen and would love to be listened to.
                        Here we go again.

AL FREE since Saturday the 14th of March 2009

Comment

ive been a bad girl

Hey Lakota

Just take it easy this weekend. I SO KNOW what you mean about alcohol being so hard, I too have beaten some nasty addictions but none so nasty as this! Hope to hear from you again.

Also in dire straits regarding rent. Hang in there! We'll find solutions.
                          Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
                          Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Working...
                          X