Let us celebrate Lushy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let us celebrate Lushy!

She's been on this forum for over a year now and I for one would like to thank her for all the great advice I have gotten and thank her for keeping me on the straight and narrow.

LOVE YOU GIRL
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Let us celebrate Lushy!

Thanks but stop. I have enough attention over in Subscriber!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Let us celebrate Lushy!

sorry, you can't stop us so easily. you are one great gal-- thanks.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Let us celebrate Lushy!

Please you are an attention hound! :h
        I cannot believe you didn't notice MY new status Lushy. You aren't as observant as you normally are.
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Let us celebrate Lushy!

Thanks Beatle! And Happy camp, we bowed down to you in Subscriber but you are ignoring us. Please come visit.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Let us celebrate Lushy!

That's right HAPPY we did notice!
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Let us celebrate Lushy!

Thanks Lushy for all the great advice and support. Also, for being here every day to brighten our day.
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Let us celebrate Lushy!

Oh you DID! I cannot to be a subscriber right now I can't afford it! I didn't see it! Now I feel like an ass. I am so sorry! Thanks Lush and beaches to you too for always making me feel better. :upset:
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Let us celebrate Lushy!

You are loved and so is Lushy!

Comment

Let us celebrate Lushy!

This feels like a Budweiser commercial- LOVE YOU MAN! :h

Comment

Let us celebrate Lushy!

Where are the Frogs?

Comment

Let us celebrate Lushy!

To my best cyber buddy.

It's always better when you are here and this place is a little less special when your away.

Hugs,
                        Laura
                        Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Let us celebrate Lushy!

I agree and she's leaving us for 2 weeks starting on Sat...

Comment

Let us celebrate Lushy!

Way to go Lushy!!!! You are soooo great! Thanks for being here, you inspire me!
                            "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Let us celebrate Lushy!

Yes, I agree. These boards would not be the same without our Lushy. Love you girlfriend!
                              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Working...
                              X