MAJOR FREAKING NIGHTMARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAJOR FREAKING NIGHTMARE

Neil, I love dreams. That one was icky tho. Glad it wasnt real.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

MAJOR FREAKING NIGHTMARE

Hi Neil,

Glad it was just a dream! I had nightmares for years about really intense times during my life so hopefully this too shall pass. In the meantime, appreciate the reminder and applaud your amazing successes to bring you to where you are today - such an inspiration to the rest of us so thank you for sharing! Warmest wishes,
      :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
      Goals:
      Days 1-7 DONE
      Days 8-14 DONE
      Days 15-21 DONE
      30 days DONE
      60 days
      100 days

Comment

MAJOR FREAKING NIGHTMARE

How to post ?

I am not sure how to post to a fellow MWO as I would like to give her my suport and love. To an Angel from above who came into my life for a reason I want you to know that you are so very special and a little mishap isn't the end. Ilove you Kimmy and remember you are and always will be a special part in my life.
        I am not doing to well on this AF at the moment and know that I need to due to health reasons and work but if it weren't for you it would have been worse.
        So my love don't stress about one night of mishap, as you said the headache wasn't worth it.
        Loads of love to you and all our friends out there
        XXX
        :h

Comment

MAJOR FREAKING NIGHTMARE

New me, you can go into members list and find that member and private message her too.

Welcome here to MWO and hope that helps.
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
          X