Friday Night Day 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Night Day 4

Hello Everyone hope you had a good friday. Today is day 4 for me and I am feeling , to put it bluntly, crap. I thought the previous 3 days were hard but today is worse. much worse. Maybe its the thought it being friday night and the weekend is here. I felt really positive at first but I dont anymore. I think I've made a mistake just now cuz I thought i'd re-read my PMs for maybe some encouragement but all it's done is highlight the fact that I cant do this. I am building the following scenario:- I start positive, do my usual 2 days, fail. start again - fail, start again- fail... I cant help thinking oh great, yeah i'm on day 4, but i cant sustain it if every waking minute i am obsessin about the fact I cant drink. Sorry :argh:
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Friday Night Day 4

Maxine you CAN do this ..........

It's not easy but if you don't cave into tonight you will feel AMAZING in the morning, you will feel sooooo proud of yourself ....

Hang in there love ...........

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Friday Night Day 4

Thanx BB. My friend , always appears when I need her. I will get thru tonight because I have changed into my jimmi jams and taken my make up off so theres no way I could go out now! as for tomorro I dont know....

Comment

Friday Night Day 4

Maxine love, whatever happens tomorrow you will still have 4 days AF under your belt .........

Love ya, BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Friday Night Day 4

Day 4 is the WORST for a lot of people. Please remember that. :h
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Friday Night Day 4

heres a challenge max vs max lets keep each other motivated! a bit of friendly competition may be all we need!
            "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Friday Night Day 4

Your on! let battle commence...

Comment

Friday Night Day 4

You`re onto a winner Max..............definitely, `cos being down to my pj`s and having scrubbed off my `slap` wouldn`t deter the likes of me if I really wanted to visit the `offies`!!!!!

Keep goin` Girl.........am rooting for you!!!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Friday Night Day 4

Nor me, I've gone in slippers before when desperate !!! LOL
                  I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                  I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Friday Night Day 4

You can do it Max and Max.
                    Best of luck. Paula.x

Comment

Friday Night Day 4

Hi ,
                      I am having the same problem. I am on day 5 and thought about beer all day long and am still thinking about it. Its too late for me to go out this eve but am a bit worried about tomorrow. I really don't want to mess up and start over again. Try hard with me tomorrow. bird

Comment

Friday Night Day 4

Hi

Yes i also find that happens -its awfull so demorilising.I went 4 days then five days.Starting again today.Maybe we can encourage each other?Sendig you best wishes and hope you get through another day-One day at a time xx

Comment

Friday Night Day 4

Day 4 is very hard and Friday night to boot. Reward yourselves tomorrow with something you would not normally have....chocolate or french fries or something yummy during the time you would be drinking. Just don't drink. Then feel very proud.
                          If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Friday Night Day 4

Hi Maxine & Everyone,

Just checking in on ya, to see how your night went and how your Saturday is going. Congrats on AF Day 4...you did it!!! Funny thing is on my way to work I was just thinking about what you posted on Friday and felt the same way. All I can say is at least you TRYING, we all are and gee that's better than nothing, imagine those people out there (my heart goes out them) that are in denial or worse living in the streets and still drinking. Try to not to think about those kind of thoughts(difficult I know) otherwise you will get into that spiral of thinking bad about yourself and that might be a trigger, it has been for me. Thanks to everyone's support here, posting my messages and reading the posts, it really has helped me.

It's another hot sunny Saturday morning in Los Angeles, I am proud to write that I am on AF Day 3 and I feel absolutely wonderful, there is no panic attacks (I get them real bad) of guilt, shame , self hatred and most importantly no HANG-OVERS...YIPEE!!! it's just pure bliss at the moment and I am going to take advantage of it and most definitely learn the tools to apply it to the days when I get those awful triggers :bonkers: (my visual impression of my triggers...pretty scary eh).

Anywho, I am off to start my day......hope all is well with you and everyone and will post later.

Lots of hugs,
                            Janet
                            AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Friday Night Day 4

Thanks for all your support guys you really do help! Today has been mixed for me. I woke up fealing absolutely dreadful. I've felt like I am in a trance, a zombie,as tho I'm on another planet. at the moment tho i'm doin ok. I bought some Becks AF beer and its not too bad. I may make day 5 yet. xxxx

Comment

Working...
                              X