Another link to Lindsay, if you want...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are at all interested, I just stumbled upon another link on-line that I wasn't aware of, from where my neice rode here horse. A beautiful article as a tribute to her. Thought I would share. I just am so proud of who she was. So, if you want to check it out... (it is 4 pages long, not just the first page)

DressageDaily: Lendon Gray’s Youth Dressage Festival to Honor Lindsay Jacob
    formerly known as bak310

What a beautiful tribute Beth. Such an amazing soul she has. Thanks for sharing.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

very touching, what a beautful picture
      Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

Wow, I couldn't help but tear up!
        What a wonderful life she lived and she was sending everyone a powerful message. Live every day to the fullest and it certainly sounded like she did.
        Thanks Beth ~ Happier

Comment

Thankyou from the bottom of my heart Beth.

Lindsay was so positive and gave her all to everything she attempted, despite knowing she was unlikely to live a long life.

Makes me realize just how ungrateful I am about my life in general.

I shall pray for Lindsay every single night just as I pray for my own loved ones.

Starlight Impress

Comment

What a beautiful tribute, you must be very proud.
            Love Paula.x

Comment

I am proud...she was the best...the only one in the world who could call me "aunt bertha" and get away with it She was a gem. I miss her so much.

Beth
              formerly known as bak310

Comment

Beth,
                Thank-you so very much for sharing with us. She was AMAZING!!!!! Although I know you all are suffering here, she is riding in heaven and she is ever so happy. You will all see her again someday as this is just a time of passing. Eternity awaits and that is a very long time and no pain is there. Took me a long time to get to that point after Billy passed, but I am there now and I know he is waiting on me and I will see him again. Soon he will have a wonderful Mama too when mine losses her bout with cancer. I have to believe they will be waiting on me...keeps me sane! I just imagine them riding raindrops togethers! Big hugs to you. Love you ever so much, Lisa

Comment

Working...
                X