Breez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breez

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Breez personally. She last posted that she thought she had food poisoning and had to lay down.

No word since.

I am concerned.
    Enlightened by MWO

Breez

No idea how to reach her. I hope she is okay. Let us know, Breez. We miss you and hope that you are well!

Julie

Comment

Breez

Hey hons-

I'm back. Yup had a 24 hr bathroom visiting thing (and I can blame natural causes rather than alcohol induced ones-LOL) & then we went on vacation (which got postponed a day). The hotel we were at had wireless but for some reason I couldn't get to this site & my son had problems with his. I didn't bother arguing with them.

Muchas kissess & hugs for concern. I'm alive & kicking!
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Breez

Great to see you back. How was your vacation?
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Breez

Fun-Thanx for asking Mags

I have a funny tan-love the face thing but my chest~ladies you know when you have a bathing suit on the "boobies" are pushed together-well after the bathing suit comes off & gravity takes place I have this stupid white cleavage line-it looks so dumb! So no V-neck t-shirts for me! Oh-& my daughter informed me the day before (I noticed but thought no one else did) that I have sunglasses marks around my eyes. I was like lovely-I look like a moron who doesn't know how to tan! So needless to say-no sunglasses on the ferry ride home!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Breez

Breez,
            Glad to see you back ! Had food poisioning when I was in Korea (US ARMY) had the runs for 2 days & threw up for the same amount of time. Sorry I've been so grafic. But when you have had it you know ! IAD
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Breez

I'm afraid I've never been well endowed enough to have that problem. :upset:
              Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Breez

Oh No!
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

Breez

Glad you`re back Breez and enjoyed your holiday.

Starlight Impress

Comment

Working...
                  X