Saturday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday Night

Oh Boy .....its Saturday and I don't work tomorrow.I've been hanging out with you fellow soul searchers but I wonder if that will be enough to get me thru my 4th day of abstaining.I feel really good right now.But somewhere in a deep dark cave in my mind I think I hear my drinking buddy already thinking about how fun it would be to get off work and relax and enjoy a nice little buzz.Sleep in tomorrow.This should be pretty interesting who wins this little mind game.The realistic goal minded health concerned self. Or the just do whatever you feel like isn't hurting anything fun loving self.Actually I am fun loving even if I'm not drinking.Just something makes me think I am having even more fun if I have a buzz on.I think I feel like a drink just stressing out thinking about if I will drink. A good belt right now could solve this whole problem.Wouldn' that be easy and seemingly fun.Oh well.....I guess I will worry about this later when I punch out of work during happy hour.Maybe the swimming pool story will help.I am around water 24...7.Its my life.Peace Out

Saturday Night

Hi H2Orush,

I don't where you are living, so i don't know if you are late saturday night or early, but if you can you should hang around here for a while, maybe go to chat until some of the craving wears off.

Don't give in , you have started af so keep going beat your own record of af days?

Good Luck

Post later and tell us how u doing ?
    Diamond x
    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Saturday Night

Yes H20 where do you live?

good luck and I hope you beat the demon!
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
      X