Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wife admitted to hospital

Oh hablur,
    My prayers go up for you & your wife. I figured that about your avatar. You have the strongest heart. You truly are a lion king.

Peace, C

Comment

My prayers are with you... I have pannic disorder with psyochotic episodes, I understand a small fragment of what your wife must be feeling. You must be a very strong individual...
      Good job!:goodjob:

Comment

Amen with Nancy.
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

And another amen, to what Nancy prayed. Gave me the shivers1
          Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Hab
            I've only just seen the post. I wish you and your family the best. ..... Keep pushing - you know your wife and what she needs. I hope the grannies can help out with your little one. Don't forget to look after yourself...:l You truly are a very special person :h
            "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson :rays:

Comment

Hab, I carried all of you with me today to Houston, Texas, to Joel Osteen's church, some may say..."he's a mega-preacher"...but ya know...I've been to lots of big churches, this is a real deal, I prayed for all of us...so just know, you were heard today, I know that.....in my heart of hearts, I wouldn't be here, on this site, able to type, without my Faith...what Man can't do,....God can do.....it'll be ok....
              "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Hab, hang tough. Of course I'll pray for your family. I wish you all well. Big hugs and lots of love for the little guy.
                Mar

Comment

Hablur, I will definately say a prayer for your Wifes' recovery... I'm soo happy to hear of the family support that you and your lil' fella have.. God Bless, Hugs, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Amen to all the beautiful prayers
                    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Hablur, i want to stress that you need to take care of yourself as well as your wife and son. you need to keep well so you can cope with what you are going through.

the obvious said, my thoughts are with you.

roxane

Comment

(((Hab)))

I've been out of town. So sorry to hear about your wife. I had a grandfather they did shock therapy on and it worked. But it's much more humane and can really change someone's life. I am thinking of you hon.,:l

Comment

I haven't been on the boards and I just wanted to pop in and send along some well wishes and prayers your way.

It sounds like she is being well taken care of and that is important and like someone else said don't forget about taking care of yourself.

Take care Hab :h

Happier

Comment

***** UPDATE *****

Well we got rid of the first Quack that saw her and have a real doctor. In fact it is the same doctor that she really liked from another hospital that she stayed at in March so there is a rapport already and good will.

It looks like she will begin the ECT's on Friday and will likely stay thru next week. If all goes well she will be able to come home and we can do the rest of the ECT's outpatient. I am not holding my breath though. I don't want to get up my hopes. I am taking everything a day at a time otherwise I will go bonkers.

I haven't really slept since Friday so I am really looking forward to my Mom-in-Law coming in tomorrow from Seattle, if for nothing else so I can feel like I can get a good nights rest. This worry is killing me.

The bitti-boy is doing well. My idea of telling him Mommy is working just like when Daddy goes out of town is working and he can comprehend it and is doing OK with it. I am spending a lot of extra play time with him and he is having a lot of fun.

Well all, I just wanted to drop a note and update everyone on how things are going.
                            Hablur

Comment

Hablur, thanks for updating us, Give your bitti-boy a BB hug from me .... from one BB to another ....

Love & hugs to you as well, BB xx
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Hablur,
                                I am very glad you got the doc thing sorted out and that there is a plan. Thanks for updating us, and I hope you get some sleep soon! :h
                                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X