• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wife admitted to hospital

Think of you and your wife and son.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Thanks for letting us know how things are going Hablur.

Keeping you, your wife and the bitti-boy in my thoughts and prayers.

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Thanks Hablur for the update you and your family have been on my mind a lot lately.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Dear Hablur - my heart just goes out to all of you at this difficult time. I really hope that the treatment will give you your wife back and your son his mother - you deserve such a success and my fingers are tightly crossed.

Take care of yourself too - I'm glad you are getting support from both mothers. :l :l
          :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
          Goals:
          Days 1-7 DONE
          Days 8-14 DONE
          Days 15-21 DONE
          30 days DONE
          60 days
          100 days

Comment

Hablur
            Thanks for the update. I admire you so much and am so sorry you have to deal with all these difficulties. I am there with you as much as I can be. Hope you get some sleep soon. :l
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Hey Hab,
              Give that boy a great big hug and hold on an extra second from me!
              They grow up so fast!
              You and yours are still in my prayers.
              :h Nancy
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Hablur,

Just got a chance to pop in today and saw your post. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date.

We are all thinking of you!!

Glad moms are coming in to help and give you a bit of rest.

Take good care of yourself so you can take good care of your family. :h

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I'm glad the logistics are starting to get sorted out Hablur so that your wife can get the treatment that she needs. I am praying that the treatment works for your wife.

You must be relieved that your bitty-boy is taking things so well. I'm sure your strength is greatly reassuring to him. Keep up the good work. Praying that you get some sleep soon.....ZZZZZ

Hugs,:l

Kathy
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

**** Update ****

Last night I picked up Grandma from the airport and bitti-boy was very excited to see her. We went and visited Mom "at work" for 1/2 hour before heading home.

Last night I finally got a good nights rest without horrible dreams. I completely contribute it to having the Mom-in-Law there to bolster the support. She is a very good lady and now I can split the duties a bit so I can at least take care of work better (yes I was neglecting work and worried about it) and still make sure things are taken care of at home).

Tomorrow is her first ECT and I will be there for that. They start at 5am so it will be a very early morning for me. At least I will be with her for a bit in recover then I'll be heading to work. They say it is important for a loved one to be with them in recovery after the treatment so I will be there every M, W, and F at 5 am.
                    Hablur

Comment

Awwww Hablur, you`re such a sweet hubby and daddy...........and just as you`ll be there for your wife in recovery, God will answer our prayers that your wife makes a full recovery to enjoy her beautiful family.

Am praying so hard for you all.

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Hablur I've just seen your post and I want you to know I'm thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. So pleased you've got family to support you. Much love Janicexx
                        AF since 9 May 2012
                        Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Hablur I'm glad you were able to get the treatment you and the doctor wanted for your wife. Glad you will be there for her when she wakes up. So glad you are keeping us informed and I know it must be hard for you to do so with all that's going on. Love and prayers to you and yours, dingo (Babs)
                          "...You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows." Bob Dylan

Comment

Hablur,
                            :l :l :l :h
                            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hablur let us know how it goes tomorrow. Good luck and again, she is very lucky to have you. try to go to bed early tonight! :h
                              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

What a lovely human being you are, Hablur - I am so glad you have now got some support for yourself as it is impossible to do everything and be everything to everone when you are trying to cope alone. I hope this treatment is the first step towards regaining the happiness you all so deserve. One day at a time ... Good luck and many :l :l x
                                :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                                Goals:
                                Days 1-7 DONE
                                Days 8-14 DONE
                                Days 15-21 DONE
                                30 days DONE
                                60 days
                                100 days

Comment

Working...
                                X