wife admitted to hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Hablur, I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family. I'm glad you're getting some assistance to help you with the little one. Your wife is in a safe place now and she will get the helps she needs. Chin up.

Hilary
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

wow, so sorry but maybe this is the corner turned? Electro sounds scary, but then again I'm thinking about how they have found out that so much of addiction is related to the chemicals in the brains, so maybe it makes sense also for depression?- (and they are so related). I don't know. but I hope for the best for your wife and you and your son. I am not religious but I believe in prayer in a way -- maybe a sixth sense kind of thing-- all the hope and good vibes being sent your way. So I am praying for you and your family. (I'm imagining you as your avatar).
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hablur,

I have seen the treatment work 20 years ago so in 2007 it will surely be the best treatment, I will pray for all of you.
        God Bless

Diamond xx
        I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
        I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Wow Hab... I'm thinking if you and your wife. I'm really feeling for your family!

Bernie
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

I hate to here this Hab. I know you are strong and your family will make it through this.

God Bless
            Bear
            What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
            ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Hi Hablur, You and your wife are in my thoughts. All the best.
              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Hablur,
                Am praying for you all.

Stay strong..........you are a good husband and father.........God will heal your wife.

Starlight Impress

Comment

Hablur,

I am sending prayers up for you, your son, and your wife.

I am also so glad you have support of the moms!! You are blessed in that area!!

Here is a prayer that your wife recovers and comes back whole to you and your son in the name of our Lord Jesus.

Amen,
                  :h
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hab,
                    best of luck mate, I know exactly what you are going through, hope it all goes well.

maxman
                    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Hablur, my thought and prayers are with your family ...

Big hugs, BB xx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

I will be in church today and will light a candle for you all and say a prayer .It is such a tough time for you all ,I feel for you .

Comment

Hablur,
                          I too suffer from Depression, my father was in the hospital for 3 months for Manic Depression. It's a tough battle ! I take meds. they help some....but some days are worst than others. My wife jumps on me from time to time because I seem unresponsive....it's the nature of the beast. Hang in thier....prayers going out for you.IAD
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hablur, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers I so hope that your son gets his mother back and you get your wife back soon. I admire your strength and courage.
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

:l Thinkin about you Hablur and everyone else too.
                              Gabby :flower:

Comment

Hablur, I am holding you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Your wife is in a place that can and will provide care for her, and the moms will help you care for your son. PLEASE take care of yourself through this. It is so easy to focus on others, and let ourselves become worn down and vulnerable. You are so special and important to so many people, Hablur. Hold tight, and care for yourself.:hug:
                                Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Working...
                                X