X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wife admitted to hospital

"Older generation"????????

OK....I COULD be your mom!

This has passed down to my kids to......they get a lot done!

Hope things are better there....
    Prayers and blessings.

:h Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

**** UPDATE ****

Just got a call from Wifey.

They are releasing her at 10:30am and will be continuing the treatments on an outpatient basis as she is responding very well.

It will be very nice to have her home and I know our son will be very happy as well. Last night was the first night he was starting to show signs that he is sick of not having mommy at home.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prays.

:groupluv:
      Hablur

Comment

Wonderful news, Hablur. We are sharing your happiness that things seem to going well. :l
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

GREAT NEWS HABLUR!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Am so happy to hear that Hablur. Will be lovely for your wife to get out of the hospital environment and relax at home with such a loving husband and her wee son who`s been missing having her around.

Hope things just keep getting better.

GOD IS GOOD.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Hablur, I have just seen this thread for the first time. I'm so glad to hear that your wife is responding well and that you have family support. I will pray you get your wife and son's mom back. This is a wicked illness but many people manage to live very good lives with it. If you have not read it, when you get a chance you might want to check out Kay Redfield Jamison's autobiography "An Unquiet Mind". It is a very hopeful book. Take care of yourself as well the best you can. :l

Comment

Hablur, I'm so glad to hear things are improving for you & your family. Been thinking & praying for you all. Hopefully you're having a nice reunion as I'm posting this...:h
                Thanks for keeping us updated thru all of this.
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                X