Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting Up in NYC

Yea, baby - nothing like NYC

Several weeks ago I posted that Reenie and I were cooking up a MWO get together in NYC. I got so many responses! So now I have to try to organize this motley crew. First of all, I'm looking at Sept. 23 as my target date. That's a Sunday - Central Park is great on Sundays and we can have a great lunch or dinner together and play in the park. The weather should be good then (it wouldn't dare rain - Lucky will take care of that). I will list the people who said they are interested below. I need you guys to let me know what kind of food/restaurant you would like me to pick out. Maybe some of you guys who live in Manhatten can help me out with this one. I figger some sloppy drunk bar (love the toilets in those places!) will be fine, but I'll take suggestions.

Lucky has promised to fly in from the Vatican and ride in the popemobile, but some of the rest of you have said you may want to travel from wherever to attend this gala. My house is open to any and all who don't mind possibly having to sleep on a futon on the floor. The first one gets the guest bed. And we will ride the train to the city - unless Lucky lends us her wheels.

This is gonna be a blast - hopefully the first of an annual event. Maybe it will spread to other parts of the globe??? The moon??? Mars??? There goes my ego again - sorry.

The ones who have expressed interest are listed below, but anyone is free to sign on. Please try to let me know if you can make it that weekend or not.

I Like Brandy
    Simeybear
    Chrysa
    tipsynomore
    trixietrack
    Breez
    Reenie
    headbanger
    Happycamper68
    Luvuall
    Sammys (I still hate you, but you can come - personal joke)
    gracie29
    Cynspr
    Lucky can come only if she brings her mobile

Let me know what's up. I'll try to take it from here.
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Meeting Up in NYC

ok, i am ready to book it but want to confirm the date is firm. the popemobile is free that day.

i would fly in on friday and out on monday- stay @ the algoquin hotel most likely.

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

Your holiness, I know you are infallible ( I once had a RC roomate), but you did make a spelling error.

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

what did i misspell? the hotel?

btw, i am not RC. i am franciscan!- among many other things.

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

You misspelled Algonquin-

I am in! I will make sure my husband is off that day!!!!!!
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

well, i cannot spell or say that word!

anyway, the trip is booked so PLEASE do not change the date!

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

I will be at Lambeau field at a Packer Game. Maybe next time for me.

Sammys

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

Sammys you SUCK! :upset:
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

Hey! I have holidays then!
                  Maybe if I get my act together and get a passport I can visit too!
                  YAY~!
                  Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                  April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                  wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                  wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                  wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                  wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                  wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                  wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                  http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

Katie please come if you can. You can bunk with me.

Sammys has too much fun without us. Maybe we should get RJ to ban her.

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

You guys will have a riot. I will be here celebrating two 4 year olds turning 5...with family who is coming in a week late....It will be like Christmas for them. Have fun and send pictures.
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

mmmm i will start researching, Sammy so sad you won't be here. ok ladies and gentlemen and err aliens and angels.
                        It would be nice to meet somewhere neutral to start with. and then move on as we get to know each other better in real person right???????
                        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

lucky;171821 wrote: what did i misspell? the hotel?

btw, i am not RC. i am franciscan!- among many other things.
                          you also have cute lips if no one has noticed
                          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

katie-

you should definately go on the trip katie. it will fun to have something fun to look forward to. in the USA it takes months and months to get a passport and you usually have to get your congressperson involved. do not hesitate on this one.

see you there!

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

I'm in and am looking forward to getting together with you all. I'm not picky when it comes to food and think meeting in Central Park during the month of September is a great idea!
                              September 23, 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X