Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting Up in NYC

Mags

You mentioned this trip the other night, but I didn't realize it was so far out. I actually have to plan a business trip to NY and Sept would work just fine. I would fly in Friday, do lunch with my client and then I would need to at the very least be out of town by Sunday am. Let me know what the big day is as I will probably take the train to Jersey for one night to hook up with a good friend of mine. But I can work my whole schedule around meeting up. Sounds like fun....I am in....

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

Sorry

I just reread your post Mags...a Sunday will never work for me...maybe next trip

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

That's too bad Karma really wanted to meet up with you.
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

Happy

Really not sure if you are just being mean or not. I have only had good intentions towards you and still do. I hope that you and your family are well.

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

I don't recall ever being mean to you Karma. I only wish the best you and for your family as well. Sorry if you've got me mixed up with someone else!!!

Nighty this MN thing has gotten me wrung out...
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

Mags...I live in Hunterdon County, New Jersey...I will take train to Newark then into Penn Station. Yes, I think another nice thing to do is go to a museum after brunch maybe. Where is the Met from Restaurant Row? Maybe there is a special exhibit that week.

I hope I have lost some weight by then...oh dear

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

Here's what's at the Met..wow

The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Calendar

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

Chrysa
                  My son just recently spent the day at Metropolitan and said what other friends of mine have said - that the Egyption exhibit and Abstract Expressionism exhibits are fantastic. I always enjoy the Whitney museum a lot, but that is way across the Park from where we will be. Don't forget that the Museum of Natural History is smack between the Park and restaurant row. That is a fabulous place also.

Janie, where do you live? You can PM me if you want to. Once again, my home is open to anyone who would like a clean bed and three obnoxious kitty cats.

We're gonna do this.
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

That's a pretty long trip. Do you need to spend the night with me? Hope you're not allergic to cats or teenagers.

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

That's a pretty long trip. Do you want to spend one or two nights with me? Hope you are not allergic to kitty cats or teenagers.

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

Oh wow Mags..Egyption exhibit and Abstract Expressionism exhibits...sounds so wonderful..I think will catch them anyway somehow

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

Hey Mags,

I would be flying in from Detroit, but it gets dicey flying out too late. Last time I was stuck on the tarmac for almost 2 hours and did not get home until well past midnight - then the drive is another hour. Also, Northwest is by far the cheapest flight out (that would allow me to leave at night), but they have been cancelling flights left and right. So, it sort of depends on whether or not I can sign a contract and then when I can start looking! I guess I could be "sick" on Monday and make an appointment to see the doctor ....

Still got my fingers crossed!
                          Pansy

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

Bump

Comment

Meeting Up in NYC

Bump you back

:l
                              Pans

Comment

Working...
                              X