Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What?! Kissing Cousins on DrinkTracker?

We all came here for support!

Let's reach out and Kiss our cousins on DrinkTracker and/or on the Member List to show we love them.

Huh?! "What's a cousin?" you ask. "Both my parents are only children." you say. Here we are ALL FAMILY.

For this purpose a cousin is defined as anyone right next to you on DrinkTracker or the Member List found on the tool bar. Not everyone is on DrinkTracker but everyone is on the Member List. For example: On DrinkTracker my cousins are MusicMan and Niblet. While on the Member List; they are NA and MysticalDreamer. If your handle is 'A1' or 'Z9', just circle around to the opposite end of the alphabet to find your cousin.

Here's your first Kissing 101 lesson for you shy ones ... Simply send them a personal message (Subject: Kissing Cousins Support) saying:

Hey I sit right next to you on _____________ (DrinkTracker or the Message List). I thought we could support each other. XOX

When I checked out my 4 cousins profiles, I noticed 2 were active on MWO and 2 weren't. How cool would it be for one of us to help an inactive person figure this program out, by simply sending them a short personal message?! There is no way we can be there for everyone, but 2-4 is quite doable. If someone doesn't reply back, just keep shifting a notch until you connect.

Here's the Advanced Kissing class for those brave ones out there. I know I know - this is tuff without a drink in your hand! BUT ... look at their profile and see what similarities y'all have. For me MysticalDreamer is easy for my "Intuitive" side to relate to. I might not ever stop yaking.

So go out there and be the friend you would like to find here.

Luv & Kisses to my new found family!

N2 you never cease to amaze me!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

OK on the member list I have Beach66 and Beachgirl with no posts however if I sort by posts I have Lushy and BettyBoop surrounding me. Those are some great cousins.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Dang Beaches, those are some great cousins!

Two of my cousins (NA and MysticalDreamer) have no posts either, but I plan on writing them anyway. Drinking is a very lonely sport at times. Let's try and bring as many of those who don't know where to start into our loving arms!

We are not here to chase people down, but simply reaching out may do a world of good to someone.

Don't make this work. I simply wrote one message, did a copy/paste 4 times, and then wrote one personal line for each of my cousins to show I cared.

xox

Comment

awwhh n2 - you have great ideas

i'll give it a try
          lisa

Comment

Great idea n2,
            I've got Pebbles and Quiescent next to me on DrinkTracker..which I have been neglecting of late, And Poppy and Poochpal are my neighbours on the members list.
            Hi cousins.

Comment

Excellent Idea, thanks ......

I have betty blue and bettyboop ..... AAAAHHH there are two of me .........
              sigpicXXX

Comment

I have happy333 and HappyHO, neither have posted. I will check drink tracker next.
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
                X