In case you didnt know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everyone..i read threads all over and post all over...i was happy to read your posts here today...I have managed 56 days AF...some days harder than others...i find this place life changing and all the people here to be true blessings in my life...I want to thank everyone...this is what i have realized..that no matter how little or big your post or your story or your comment - I come to count on you and your stories to help me stay on my path...and I don't know that everyone is aware of that.....We are all better by giving back and sharing and getting things off our chests....and even if you don't know all the lurkers that may read what you post ...whether it be something you see as a failure or a triumph - you are affecting others...it is a powerful thing...i think it is a gift ...and one that helps me everyday, and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that...even if it is a day that i just read or a day that i post a lot....I know that this forum is here....SO thanks for being here - I truly appreciate each and everyone one of you and ALL that you have to say.
    Thanks for taking the time to share you life with me. It is no little thing. :l Buckle

Yeah Buckle!!!!!!
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Thankyou buckle.

It`s a lonely road we have to travel, but like you say, so wonderfully uplifting to know we are never actually alone with M.W.O.

Long may this `giving and taking` continue!!!

I am so proud of your achievement.

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

WOW buckle, Well Done ......

I feel exactly the same as you, wouldn't be here today without all the fabukous people here ....

Love & Hugs, BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Well said buckle. I feel the same way.

Thank you and continued success!

Comment

Thank you Buckle.
            I feel the same.

Comment

I feel ABSOLUTELY the same !!! You said it so well. Thanks Buckle and all of you in MWO land !!!
              Lilac

Comment

Working...
              X