I slipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I slipped

It's amazing the things we take for granted, moment to moment...

Paula:h I'll be thinking of you & your brother, sending prayers & hugs:l
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

I slipped

Paula,
      I'm sending you and your brother a hug. I will pray for you and your family during this painful troubling time.

Forget about the drinking you did and go forward. We are all behind you.

Melissa
      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

I slipped

the bad feelings your having about drinking again will fuel your incentive for the next 6 months making it easier this time around ,me thinks .Good luck to you and prayers for your brother.

Comment

I slipped

Paula, I think everyone's said everything...but I just want to say be strong, let it be just what it was - a slip, nothing more. Six months is such an achievement, forget about yesterday, get those positive thoughts back - although I know thats hard at the moment - but I'm just coming out of that dark tunnel, you don't want to go back there. I'm thinking about you and your brother. Janicexxx
          AF since 9 May 2012
          Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

I slipped

Paula, no one here can criticise you for drinking .......

Your six months AF is amazing, you WILL do it again ......

Love & hugs to you and your brother ...

BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

I slipped

Slipping after 6 months is nowhere near a fall, just a little slide. You're still an inspiration!

I am so sorry to hear about your brother! That's very hectic.

Staying sober would definately be better for you and for him. I find drinking messes my emotions up and also the ability to think clearly and positively.

I'll say a prayer for your brother's sight.
              Good luck Paula!
              Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
              Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

I slipped

Thanks everyone, you make me feel so much better. I'm now on day 2af.
                Love Paula. x

Comment

I slipped

Paula, I am so sorry about your brother and I will be praying for both you and him. You are amazing to have gone 6 months af, don't give up now. I am on day 5, I had tried to moderate but failed big time, so this is the best way for me I think. Take care Paula, I will be thinking of you and your brother, love and a big hug, joesgal

Comment

I slipped

Hi Paula,

I agree with everyone , i am feeling bad for you and your brother, it must be devastating to know you will go blind eventually, I will pray for both of you.

Paula don't put yourself back to day 2 af, count yourself as 6 months af + 2 days - ignore the one day slip or shopuld I say the few hours, it probably wasn't even more than 5-6 hours was it, that is not even a day ... OK

Keep strong and keep posting

Love to you and your brother,

Diamond xx
                    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

I slipped

Dear Paula,

So sorry to hear about your Brother, keep strong as we are all thinking of you. Carol x

Comment

I slipped

Oh Paula, wish I could give ya a hug! I am so very sorry about your brother. Get back on the wagon girl. We all slip and fall sometimes, good thing is we get back up. Loads of love to you.

Comment

I slipped

Paula,
                          I'm sorry about your brother.
                          No real damage done after a six month AF stretch, which is a great achievement.
                          Stay strong...we're here for you.

Comment

I slipped

I am with Diamond on this one. This is not AA you are 60 AF plus 2.
                            I will be thinking of you and your brother- I am so very sorry. :h
                            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I slipped

Paula, more prayers from me. I'm so glad to see that you climbed back up on the horse. That drink can provide temporary solace (or oblivion!), but it can never make the problem go away. Only prayer and positive thinking can accomplish that.

Comment

I slipped

Paula, nothing to add to everyone else's comments except that I too will keep you and your brother in my thoughts and prayers.
                                Lilac

Comment

Working...
                                X