X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misplaced person. LOL

Help me out please, will someone??

Thing is, am feeling much like a misplaced person, having:

1) spent 6 wks. on the Monthly Mods. thread.
    2)spent a few wks. checking in daily to Newbies In Need.
    3)briefly popped into Monthly Abs.
    4)joined the New 30 Days Abs. thread and quickly left, as I wasn`t quite ready to abstain.

Now, am heading into my 3rd consecutive AF day.

Question is...........Who wants me, as in, where do I now `belong` here?

Any takers??? LOL

P.S............feeling good tonight, you know like..........I CAN DO THIS!!!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Misplaced person. LOL

Star, baby - you belong anywhere and everywhere. I read your posts all the time and say to myself - "That was so lovely. What a wonderful person she is. And she has really cool eyes!" Those beautiful eyes and your wonderful person lights up the boards no matter where you post. So glad you are just here.
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Misplaced person. LOL

Star, You belong wherever you want to be ...

You have earned it on your time with MWO .........

BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Misplaced person. LOL

Star
        You belong everywhere. I've always liked your posts and you've encouraged me. Love Bird

Comment

Misplaced person. LOL

We're glad to enjoy your company wherever you are.. You carry with you a ray of sunshine that we can all see.. Hugs, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Misplaced person. LOL

Star: I love reading your posts. I'm here & at newbies so don't abandon those forums. When I get 30 days Aug. 9th, I'm going to long-term abs. I feel I'll deserve it at that point. Mary
            Wisdom, Courage, Strength
            October 3, 2012

Comment

Misplaced person. LOL

I'm glad your feelin good Star. Of course you can do this!!!!!
              Gabby :flower:

Comment

Misplaced person. LOL

Hey Starlight:

Come visit more often down in Long-Term Abs!!!

I got the impression from your post yesterday, that you were going for the long-haul!

Neil

Comment

Misplaced person. LOL

You are also very welcome on Monthly Abs too. There's a 30-day thread that just keeps going on--you can join at any time, and we have a daily thread too, you are always welcome there.

You belong where you feel you belong. You are welcome wherever you want to be.

All the best as you head into Day 3!:applaud:

Hugs,:l

Kathy
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Misplaced person. LOL

Wherever you want, we love ya! Come to the orig. 30 dy thread, we're not all AF, some are, some aren't...no matter what...everyone helps each other, as this whole site does!!!
                    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Misplaced person. LOL

Starlight - We love ya, girl, you can be anywhere and everywhere you want to be. There are no rules saying you have to stay in one forum at a time, I jump around all over the place! I love reading your posts, and think you have the coolest avator. :l Hugs to you!
                      The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Misplaced person. LOL

HI star,

I jump all over the place too as I feel, sometimes I feel I can support someone on general and then I need support myself on abs..

so feel free, it's like being at home you wouldn't just stay in the kitchen your whole life would you ?? You got to go to the bathroom and bedroom and sitting room etc etc sometime too.

Keep the faith, af day 3 - wow !!!

love
                        Diamond xxx
                        I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                        I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Misplaced person. LOL

Star please come on the newbie thread first day of August, Ive come back, so has Janice, lets inspire each other.

Comment

Working...
                          X