days ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

days ahead

I found a new physiologist I wanted to try...but he is not accepting new patients who have the insurance I have cause they pay 20% less then other insurances. He bitched about how the CEO of that insurance company got a 6 million dollar bonus and how he just wants money and does not care about mental health of people...ah excuse me...did'nt this Dr. just say he was too greedy to help me because he would make 20% less off each visit? Give me a Break... "Madonna"!

Thursday I have a physical with my GP and may ask about topa...after that appointment I am heading 8 hrs away to visit my kids and grandkids (6).. Wish I had more money to take so I could buy them some stuff...I hate the living week to week with too little money... But it will be really good to see them...I saw some of them last November and the others its been over a year.

I need to get back to the AF road...or is it the yellow brick road?.. I need to find the wizard and get a new brain...

Well need to focus on work, I am buried in paper shuffling, phone calls and complaints... Lord have Mercy...

Take care all..
    Control the Mind

days ahead

Hi rocky...hope you are in a good mood at present and really hope you get the therapist you so want.

Have great fun with the grandkids..time is amazingly important with kids.

I too have a 6 year old grandaughter and we make cakes, nature walks, make perfume in the garden etc..she loves it. The word "grandma" is music to my ears!!!

Sorry financially things are tough but maybe cutting down on buying booze will free up some cash???I used to buy 5 -6 bottles of wine a week cost in total ?35- ?40.
    i used to smoke but gave that up 12 years ago thankfully..

As i,m still on the moderating road syill buy wine but half that amount....still working on my issues but happy to be making improvements,

Have a great time with those beautiful kids and grandkids and be proud you are trying so hard to make personal changes...i read your posts with admiration.

regards Cassy

Comment

days ahead

Thanks Cassy,

To clarify... the (6) stood for 6 grandkids...From age 12 to 2 years old...
      Control the Mind

Comment

days ahead

Rocky, I don't know what to say to you. Very disheartening to say the least. You need to get back on the AF road my friend. I saw changes in you that were positive. Don't let the shrink deter you from getting well. I see my p-doc tomorrow for a physical as well as I am almost at the point of slipping back to my old ways due to stresses in my life and suffering from anxiety REALLY bad the last few weeks. Drinking is only a temp solution and it ends up to be a nightmare anyway. Hang in there and I pray your doctor can offer you some Topamax or at least a sample to get you started.

Enjoy your children and grandchildren. They are a blessing and may give you what you need in regards to the will to keep moving forward.

Comment

days ahead

Rocky, keep trying to try to find a therapist. Call your insurance company and see if they have a list of therapists in your area who accept your insurance. Any how, use your beautiful Grandchildren for therapy, I personally find this to be the best medicine. You don't need to spend a lot of money. The park is free and fun and they love it! Just be fun adorable Grandpa. You'll be great, and enjoy your time with the family.I love you! Your the best. Keep trying my friend. You will succeed!
          Smiles
          Mar

Comment

days ahead

Thanks...you guys make me cry....

I mean I never cry..
            Control the Mind

Comment

days ahead

Rocky, love you to pieces. Hope you find the right doctor and just being with the kids and grandkids is prize enough. Have a great time.
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

days ahead

Hey Rock....tears are cleansing.
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

days ahead

Rocky......
                  I'm pretty sure your grandchildren, all six of them, just want Grandpa.

magic xxx:heart:
                  ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
                  I am in the next seat.
                  My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

days ahead

Rocky,
                    Have a fab. time with the grandchildren.

Wishing luck in your quest to find the right therapist.

Yes, the world is so money-orientated, but sobriety is priceless, as is a loving grandfather...........

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

days ahead

Hey Rocky...
                      Grandkids! My favorite thing!
                      BTW .....water guns are cheap and alot of fun!
                      Enjoy and be blessed...
                      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

days ahead

Hi Rocky

Not being financially comfortable is a real strain so I hope for you you can find a way to make things a little easier - and good luck with finding the right support - hang in there till you do - sending strong vibes your way and many cyber :l . The AF road is ready and waiting - a few potholes to look out for still, hairpin bends where you feel you're going backwards, roundabouts where you're going round in circles, t-junctions, cross-roads where you have choices/decisions - but all in all it's a road heading in the right direction - towards a life of freedom from alcohol, so look forward to travelling with you...:racer:

I have so many wonderful memories of my grandparents - and not one of them is related to things they bought but are just the special things about them - the stories read, the little 'quirks' they had, the special 'grandpa' or 'grandma' times, the comforting hand to hold, the big hugs, the special smell (don't laugh - one of the strongest, most poignant memories I have of my grandmother is her smell - and if I go anywhere and smell something which reminds me, the memories just flood back!) - So go be their special Grandpa - that's something that can't be bought

Take care, Rocky - you're a special man and I'm so glad you're here - enjoy your family and good luck with getting things sorted. Warmest wishes, :h xx
                        :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                        Goals:
                        Days 1-7 DONE
                        Days 8-14 DONE
                        Days 15-21 DONE
                        30 days DONE
                        60 days
                        100 days

Comment

Working...
                        X