Chaser, Sobr'K, X03, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope I am not rehashing a topic already discussed here. I looked through the threads but didn't really find anything...

I was just wondering what, if any, experiences you guys have had with these so-called 'miracle hangover cures'? I've always kind of considered "hangover cure" as a euphamism for "I don't have to quit drinking!"

I have tried all of these products, and even combined some of them. Chaser doesn't do a thing for me. Sobr'K does help, but even it can't keep up with my level of consumption.
    And X03 helps considerably, but when I would really, really drink hard, even it didn't make a difference. Last saturday (the last time I drank), I took 6 Sobr'K pills, and had 2 packets of X03 mixed in water, at about a 2 hour interval. I had the worst hangover of my life the next day!

Anyway, I was just curious to hear some discussion about this stuff.

Anyone?
    When push comes to shove, you taste what you're made of.
    You might bend till you break, 'cuz it's all you can take.
    On your knees, you look up, decide you've had enough.

You get mad, you get strong, wipe your hands, shake it off...

Then You Stand.

Hey
    I have no experience at all with these - but for me it wasnt the hangover that was the worst - it was what I did/how I behaved when drinking and not being able to control how much I would drink! Sorry I couldnt help more
    Jen
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

yeh, I'm with InnerStrength-- what I did the night before was the main worry. I think real true alkies don't even get hangovers-- and if they do, they take a little hair from the biting doggy.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

but to add to that-- milk thistle is good stuff, before, during and after a binge. will help get the toxins out fast.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

mexican food was my fix
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
          X