Menopause Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menopause Thoughts

Ok ladies - I'm sure this thread has been brought up in the past but I'm a newbie and since I think I'm in the perimenopause mode, I'm bringing it up.

I don't have any history so I'm reaching out for experiences. My grandmother had bone cancer and had her arm taken off at 50 - went right into menopause at that age - besides the fact that they didn't talk about it then. My mom had a historectomy (sp) at 40 and has no idea of symptons suffered. Like what ages did you start, how long did it take, mental issues, ages stopped, things you did to make it easier and lord I hope you felt better once through it. Medication or natural supps to help?

Menopause Thoughts

Gracie, I had surgical menopause due to some cancer issues at 44, went from Texas to Maryland for surgery, we own a human and vet pharmacy, and have numerous certifications in bio-identical hormone therapy, endocrinology, and adrenal fatigue....feel free to e-mail me at splashes@hughes.net
    meantime you can look at these sites....
    ZRT - ZRT Laboratory
    Treat hormonal imbalance, menopause symptoms, perimenopause naturally — women's health
    Please tho, as a phamacist and former drug rep., only take Bio-identical hormone therapy....its the synthetic that is causing lots of breast cancer in our opinion...
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Menopause Thoughts

It sucks

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
      X