Bridge Collapse in MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bridge Collapse in MN

To anyone that may be personally touched by this I am so sorry. I am crying just watching it and I live in NYC. I've been to MN at least 5 or 6 times for work and the nicest people are there. I am devastated by this, I really get upset when stuff like this happens.
    :h
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Bridge Collapse in MN

I do too, Camper. I hope that none of our friends are personally touched by this. I am praying for all the people/families that are. There but for the grace......
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Bridge Collapse in MN

I've been watching this all evening. Although I'm not in MN, but in neighboring WI, about 3 hours from the bridge. I've been on that highway and in the area and my heart goes out to all those affected by this tragedy.
      :l
      Marcie

Comment

Bridge Collapse in MN

This has been on our news all morning. An absolute tragedy.

Comment

Bridge Collapse in MN

What a dreadful, dreadful thing to happen - prayers to all affected :h
          :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
          Goals:
          Days 1-7 DONE
          Days 8-14 DONE
          Days 15-21 DONE
          30 days DONE
          60 days
          100 days

Comment

Bridge Collapse in MN

Am praying for the families involved.

Starlight Impress

Comment

Bridge Collapse in MN

things like that give us some perspective on our own problems, eh?
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Bridge Collapse in MN

This is so terrible am my heart goes out to anyone affected by this.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Bridge Collapse in MN

This so worries me, dosen't Abby live in Minneappolis?
                  M

Comment

Bridge Collapse in MN

I saw some of the news footage last night. Just horrible. Prayers going out to all...:h
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Bridge Collapse in MN

Yes, I think Abby and another one of our members, Gateway, both live in that area.

Hope you guys are okay and I am thinking of you (and all in MN or those affected by this).

Hugs,
                      Pans

Comment

Bridge Collapse in MN

I saw that this morning and than on my way to work the radio DJs were just saying over and over again how you never know what will happen that life is so precious.

It is hard to watch for me to!!!

Sammys

Comment

Bridge Collapse in MN

Yes, Sammys - It scares me too. I have long refused to get stuck in my car under an overpass. A few years back, in my city, there was a stretch of huge pieces of concrete falling and crushing cars. More than a few people died and the inspectors went into a tizzy checking for loose concrete. When I do get stuck in traffic, I am always very careful now. People get pissed and honk at me, but I can look up and see the horrible condition of the bridges and overpasses. Some of the concrete looks about ready to come loose!

Okay, NOW I am going to shower.

Hugs to Sammys and everyone else,
                          Pans

Comment

Bridge Collapse in MN

Here are some pics of the bridge. It eerily reminds me of 9/11 because of the large skyscrapers and smoke in some of the pics.

Collapse
                            Marcie

Comment

Working...
                            X