Calling Canadians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling Canadians

I have dowloaded the book, and am from Ontario. Has anyone been able to succeed in finding all of the things that are needed to succeed besides willpower and strength!
    I am from a small town.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    Me:thanks: :new:

Calling Canadians

Well, I'm not from Canada but from a small town in a small European country. I have found most of the vitamin supplements at specialty health stores but not the most important ones for cravings. Still, the vitamin supps are good and help to balance your body so that your need for alcohol is supressed.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Calling Canadians

Hi Wammo,

You should gets lots of help from folks on the board. I am in US, but am an honorary Canadian since I can see Canada from my backyard. Not sure where you are in Ontario, but I do know that the Canadians on the board have had pretty good success at finding things to do the program. I am sure that a few will be along soon to answer your questions better!

Hugs, welcome, and good luck!
      Pansy

Comment

Calling Canadians

Innerstrength is from Canada, maybe you could PM her? You may have to get some stuff online but I would think a vitamin shop/health food store should have what you need??
        Good luck!:h
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Calling Canadians

I know you can buy some of the stuff in the health store on the site, but a local health or vitamin store, like happycamper suggested, may have most of the supps and vitamins.

Good luck and Welcome!

Marcie
          Marcie

Comment

Calling Canadians

You can get a lot of the vitamins from a natural foods store, but I highly recommend buying the Kudzu from this web site. It is really unique and you won't find anything comparable anywhere else. Please take the Kudzu. It helps enormously and is (I think) a necessary part of this program.

Good luck to you. Please keep in touch.
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Calling Canadians

Hi, new to mywayout too, from ontario as well, small town, lots of info on this site, takes a lot of reading and getting used to. Exploring drug treatment called topomax. worried about side effects though.

Charly

Comment

Calling Canadians

Hey there Wammo, I bought some Lithium Orotate (holistic healing has a great thread by Toughintexas) I found it here :--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NaturesStore.com - NaturesStore.com.

I too am from a very small town in Ontario, heck sounds like a few of us could seriously be neighbours !!!! I'll tell you where I'm from if you tell me where you're from.. ha !! haaa !!
                Where I come from starts with the letter "D" and it is near Sault Ste. Marie. You may have to goolgle to find out where there is a good health store online.. As was recommended by Mags, I agree, get the Kudzu rescue from this website and not anywhere else in my ol' opinion it's really great... helped me and still helps me.. Good luck !! Where are you from Charly ? Even a hint ? Take good care ! Hugs, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Calling Canadians

Thanks,

Thank you everyone for your help...I am on my way this weekend to a naturalist store to see what I can find! Figure I will need all the help I can get during this long weekend!

Comment

Calling Canadians

Best of luck to you... I too am gonna be taking some supps as I'm starting a new job on Sunday and my hubby is away at camp... Moderation now for me works well after I spent 73 days AF... Really helped to go AF for a long stint I found.. Take Good Care ! PS, you're still my neighbour even if you are about a 7 hour drive.. tee !! heee!! Hugs, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                    X