Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I woke up and drank today

Hey Betty,:l
    You've come a LONG WAY BABY! Yesterday must have been a heck of a combination of emotions for you...
    Glad you're here.
    Love ya Hon.:h
    You're gonna be just fine.
    Get back on that horse girlfriend, lets ride...
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hi Betty:
      Just checking in and saw your post. You are an angel to so many of us. Hang in there sweet heart! We all love you so much. I hope that whatever made you think wine sounded so good goes away soon! Love and hugs to you!
      Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Hi Boop,

I am sending you big hugs. Sometimes, after I have been doing really well (but wish to be doing better), I find that I engage in self-destructive, punishing drinking. It sort of SHOCKS me into doing better with AF days.

When I get in this mode, I drink to excess until I am really disgusted with myself ('cause just one bottle in a night won't do it - it needs to be at least 2 bottles and then I usually post gibberish and make a fool of myself ...).

Not sure why I do this, but it is really effective at getting me to go AF. I am sure you will come up with some reasons for why you chose to drink this AM and I bet they will make sense. At any rate, it is not that different from what many of us have done - the important thing is to do some thinking about it and then move on. You have been doing really well - and you will continue to do well - this is just a wake up call and you are already listening!!

Big hugs to Boop,
        Pans

Comment

Betty...just a tiny bump in the long road of life...DO NOT BEAT YOURSELF UP...you just move forward...you will be OK and start again...look at all you have achieved and how much you have grown and all those you have helped...like me...i know you have bee a huge factor for me and my journey and i know that you will move forward...i don't know where this came from but it is done ...and what is done is done ... you are a wonderful light on this board and like i wrote in my post that you replied to the other day ...not matter what you post it is important that you are sharing your life and moving along on this journey and growing...it is all part of the process....you are in my thoughts and prayers...you are a true gift to this community and please do not forget that.....100000000000:l s buckle

Comment

Betty, i hope youre ok

roxane

Comment

Hi betty,
              I love reading your posts & you are SUCH an inspiration. I hope you are not feeling to low & can see this as just a blip. Keep your chin up.
              lots of love
              Nattie
              x

Comment

Boop where are you? Are you doing any better? I hope you aren't still beating yourself up about this! We all love you here! :h :h
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

hope you are ok princess

Comment

Betty, sorry you had a rough day with the wine. I can't add to the other advice that has already been given, but I'm thinking of you.

Marcie
                    Marcie

Comment

Oh Betty honey,
                      :l :h :l :h

Comment

Nobody can be strong all the time...
                        Not even you.

Comment

OH BB...Everyone has already said it. You are such a dear & wonderful person. I feel very sad that you are sad. You will figure out the why & then so what...you will carry on.. you are too strong. Much Love to you dear BB.

Comment

Yeah, c`mon Betty...........let us know you`re O.K.

You`re a true trooper.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Betty

You don't know me but I look for your posts, you've been great, inspirational, everything already said above. We love your avatars, we love you. Take care and don't beat yourself up.
                              lots of luv
                              Bibby

Comment

Betty, nothing more to add but some more:l :l :huggy :hug:
                                Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Working...
                                X