Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I woke up and drank today

Betty,
    It could have been anyone of us. Do NOT beat yourself up. I almost cried when I read all of the supposting posts. What a great place this is. Cheer up and wipe off the dust. : ) Hoping you have a great weekend!
    AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Actually Betty, I wasn`t going to say anything as you`ve been upset enough already, BUT!!...........hubby telling your parents was bad enough, but telling your daughter was selfish of him............she`s so proud of her mum..........he shouldn`t jeopardize that........trust can take a long time to be built, yet can be destroyed in an instant. It was just so wrong of him.

Love, Starlight Impress x

Comment

Betty I echo what starlight has said , I too have a husband who makes me fell so bad sometimes even though I am really trying hard. Do these hubbys not realise that thay do not have to lecture us etc as we are very good at doing that ourselves, I sometimes feel the guilt we go through is so hugh we often cannot get over it. You need to be proud of yourself and what you have achieved dont lose that feeling, everyone here knows what you have achieved so gain strength from it . Maybe RJ could get together a hypno cd for the husbands to tell them not to give us a hard time when we slip up, then we could plug it into their ipods in the night and they wake up feeling ok with us LOL. Take care and a big:l from me. GG XX

Comment

Thanks guys, I cant seem to get my family to understand that I stopped myself when last year I was drinking till passing out. I actually pulled myself together yesterday without anyone telling me too ....

Thanks again, Love you all ...

BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Betty,
            You did a great job of "pulling yourself" together yesterday!
            My hubby drinks everyday but loves to "share" when I have one too many.....go figure!
            It must make them feel better about themselves or something...

You're a good mother and you have a job that you do well and......you are working to hold your marriage together because that is what your daughter needs....

Maybe share with hubby that you feel betrayed when he runs and tells his mommy? There are some things adults should take care of without their mommies!
            Sounds like maybe HE has some growing up to do?

I love you BB. Chin up! Or as the Weemelon says..."Pecker up".
            Nancy:l
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Men are stupid! I think they forget they are human and become aliens. But you BB you are perfect the way you are. Carry on dear. Much Love, C

Comment

Betty...I think it is so great that you just got "right back up on that horse" so to speak. It is very encouraging, and shows how it should be done! I am so glad to see BB is back!:l

Comment

Working...
                X