question on kudzco and l-tyrosene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys, havent read the book yet, have not been able to download it ( soon), but i received my kudzo in the mail today. ive been ok with controlling my drinking, but still drinking more often than i would want myself to be. often as in days of the week. i want to drink just like, twice a week, and one of those days i just want to have say three or four beers, and the other one maybe five or six if im out at a bar with friends. ( on a friday night or something) so far ive bee good with stopping and not getting smashed, however i have drank like five or six days this past week. THAT i dont like. im also 25 and not in school or "real" work right now so i dont have to study or wake up early, so thats another reason. plus i have a bf who drinks everyday, so its very very difficult to not drink when hes drinking. i pretty much live with him. plus im depressed and bored, and wonder what the heck do people do after work to have fun? i work three to six right now at a telemarketing place until september. thats the thing and i know it cuz when i've gone four days without drinking, suddently life doesnt seem so "boring" without alcohol. thats only FOUR days, nevermind like three weeks.havent done that yet. its just i think we've trained our bodies into thinking that it would be boring not drinking that night. my pyschiatrist told me it takes a few weeks for alcohol symptoms to get out of an alcoholics body, such as boredom, depression, etc. anyway, im doin ok right now though. hopefully will do better on kudzco, but ive been a TON better than the past few years, the past few months since being off zoloft. i also began taking l glutarmine inthe morning. i take one capsule . i think its 500 mg. how much are u supposed to take of this each day? i havent noticed much of a difference taking l glutarmine to stop the cravings, but who knows.

ok, important questions:
    how long does kudzo take to work to help stop the cravings with alcohol?
    also,
    im taking l-tyrosene starting today also, for depression, anyone know how long it takes for this to start working?

Hello there, I found that the kudzu worked within a half hour... But we are all different.. You do have to have a mind set that you are gonna enjoy a nonalcoholic drink though too... You really have to want this and believe you can do it.. I was able to comfortably enjoy pop along with people drinking alcohol while taking the kudzu.. You have to be really ready for this wonderful change.. You can and will do this. Believe. Hugs, and best of luck to you, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

hey, yeah i took my three kudzu yesterday, and i felt like i didnt care to drink physically not wanting it, but it was like im so used todrinking often so it was almost like amental thing just out of habit that i wanted to have a drink a LITTLE. but the kudzu def made me not care as much and forget.

Comment

Working...
      X