Just wanted to say you are all great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello-I have not posted alot -I have peaked in here and there and finally became a member a week or two ago. Although I have not quite yet slowed down I really feel positive and have a great feeling about cutting down and maybe even cutting it out completely since seeing all of your posts-I see alot of what I have gone through in the past years which gives me a familiar comfort and hope when I see the chance that I too can be in control. Most of all, I see so much confidence that you all have in each other it really is amazing-so I just want to say thanks you all have helped me at least get into the mindset of getting myself healthy again. Much happiness and health to you all!

We are glad you are here too wantostop7! Stick around and soak up the love and support.

Comment

So glad you are here and want to join the fun and sometimes the tears.
      :welcome:
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Welcome want to stop, read alot and post alot and you will find your life can change.

Glad you are here
        Sammys

Comment

welcome. here is a good support place and there are always people here anytime of day or night. i can speak from experience that it's great, both when you are down and when you are up.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Welcome Want! We are glad to have you here!
            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Hi wanttostop7.

Great to see you feel motivated.
              My friends here have taught me to believe in myself..........Day 5 AF for me........heading towards the `frivolous Friday night`, which used to be another excuse for me to drink...........don`t want a drink tonight though!!! I hope M.W.O. can work the same magic for you.

Good luck,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Welcome Want, Happy to have you here!
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hi Want
                  enjoy the changes in your life........its a journey so not always instant results. The small steps to change make for big differences whatever your personal goal.

I love it here..i havent gone AF but i have made significant changes and feel accountable.

Its also great to welcome new people and offer support PLUS its a site to be honest and say it as it is.

Regards cassy

Comment

Hi Want, welcome to MWO, its nice to have you here .....

BB xx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi Wanttostop-
                      I echo your sentiments. Isn't this place awesome???? I love the support, humor and information this site provides. Stick around and have a great weekend!
                      AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

thanks to all of you for the warm welcome! I really look forward to this journey!

Comment

A journey it is !! Onward !! We're glad to have you along with all of us compassionate people...

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                          X