How Many? My Apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many? My Apologies

I find myself always feeling guilty that I am not reaching out to everyone who is new, or needs help, or posts a picture and probably would like a response. And because I am Pope Duck, I especially feel that I am not measuring up to my duties as Pope. I think I need to resign as Pope because I cannot handle the responsibilities.

I can hold about 7, no more than 10, people firmly in my brain.

I assume, and hope, that those not deeply planted in my very shallow brain are supported by all the other wonderful people here.

I apologize to 99% of the people of the site - but I do wish you all peace, health, and happiness. Because you are even on the site, you are my friend.

:h

How Many? My Apologies

That was really nice pope duck. I used to post like crazy, and barely post at all anymore. I always thought it was impossible to remark on all the posts, and I too felt badly if somebody wasn't getting the help they needed. Hopefully people will stick with the board and be patient, cause I'm sure in time, they will find a lot of friends.
    where does this go?

Comment

How Many? My Apologies

Lucky

During your popehood, or popiness, or whatever, you would be surprised at how much you accomplished. You helped us learn to laugh at ourselves and with each other. We are so depressed by this drinking demon, and to be able to make fun at it sometimes is something AA or anything else has never given us.

I personally am so grateful for everything you have done for me - which is a HELL (am I allowed to say that in the Vatican?) of a lot. Maybe you should be a saint instead - but sorry, all those jobs seem to be taken.

The only way I know how to end this is to ask - can we still keep the pool?

:l :h :l :h
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

How Many? My Apologies

You help us with laughter my friend. You are so fiercely funny!

Just step on to that balcony and wave to all of us people below - OK! That is what a good Pope does!

Comment

How Many? My Apologies

Thanks Mx2,

And yes, the pool stays. It is from a source bigger than me. I am a conduit only!

Comment

How Many? My Apologies

I am not even Catholic.....but I love you Pope Duck. Are you sure this is your final decision?
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

How Many? My Apologies

The Pope!

Ok you may have taken it too far this time! But it made us all laugh and that is what is important!

Hope that you are welll and snuggled up for sleep in that get up you have been wearing

Comment

How Many? My Apologies

Lucky Pope Duck NEVER takes things too far, that's for the rest of us mere mortals to do!
                It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

How Many? My Apologies

Lucky, I am not Catholic either but I have but I think you are doing a terrific job!
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

How Many? My Apologies

Duck........ you have very weird priorities.

Just like me.

Don't change.

In fact, just stay papal.

Comment

How Many? My Apologies

Hi lucky,
                      I think M.W.O. works rather like a word puzzle..........people fill in little bits here and there, and hopefully it all comes together to afford everyone the support they need.

Love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

How Many? My Apologies

Oh my dear Poop Duck.........oh, I meant to say Pope Duck!

I too cannot keep up with all the new friends on here. That does not mean that I don't care for them and I'm sure as Pope you also pray for all of us.

I don't think a Pope CAN resign....right?

I love you....you have made many of my days brighter.
                        :h
                        Nancy
                        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

How Many? My Apologies

Hey pope, You remember me so that's all that's important , what can an angel do w/o you?:wings:

Comment

How Many? My Apologies

Hey Pope,
                            Now that you are out of your Subscriber element, any lurker or newbie who has not seen you before probably just thinks you are a rambling delusional alkie who is here today and gone tomorrow! Pope DUCK????????????????????? WT?
                            If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Working...
                            X