Minnesota Bridge Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who have been around for a long time ( aleast a year). Just to let you oldtimers now, gateway, myself and our families are safe & sound. Quite an ordeal for so many people in the Twin Ciites.

Love,
    Abby

Glad that you are all safe Abby. What a horrible tragedy.

Comment

Glad to hear you and your family are ok. It was scary to hear about this.
      Marcie

Comment

Abbster,
        I am so glad you and Gateway are ok! What a horrible thing to happen.

I have been reading that the infrastructure Fed budget has been cut- this is why we had the steampipe thing in the city and now this thing. :h
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Glad you are all ok. Whew!
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Hey Abby - So glad to hear that you and Gateway, and your families, are okay. Hope that friends are unaffected. Thanks for letting us know!

Hugs,
            Pansy

Comment

Abby, glad to hear that you are so safe. Hubby has two grown kids and 7 grandchildren in the Minneapolis area, and had to a head count last night. Luckily all is well.

Prayers for all in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Just read about this awful tradgedy. Will say a prayer for all those poor people and families.

Comment

Abby! I miss you and am so glad you checked in.

Please give my best to Gateway. I wonder how she is adjusting to a retired hubby being around all the time.

Let me know if you have been to any more funerals! You are a hoot! Hope all is still going well for you.

xoxo

Comment

Do you guys travel across that bridge a lot?
                    Gabby :flower:

Comment

That looked absolutely horrific! Thoughts for all the families that do have loved ones involved.
                      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Was wooried about you Abby, Glad your OK. Keep saying prayers for the rest.
                        Take care
                        Mar

Comment

That's great news! Our daughter, son-in-law and 2 yr. old grandson moved to Minneapolis in Feb. 07. Mommy and Daddy both work and we were frantic until we knew they were all alright! My prayers go out to those who aren't and for their families.

Best
                          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I am glad about that! Do you know of families affected? How many people are still missing?

Comment

Thank you all so much. It gives me goose bumps how great you all are. To read the local Twin Cities newpaper makes you want to cry for the people who lost their lifes. One lady,
                              Sherry Engebretsen, 60 just bought herself a black Mercedes Benz. She called it her mid-life crisis car. Patrick Holmes 36 physcial thereapist had a wife and two young children. Everyone called him simply Homer. For his love of baseball. Julia Blackhawk, 32 dreamed of becoming a cosmetologist was her way to making her dream come true. Leaves behind two sons 7 and 12. Atemio Mena 29, leaves behind his wife and 2 month old daughter.

I am not sure how many more are missing, because of the cars that went into the river.

Thanks again for your love and support.
                              Love,
                              Abby
                              7 months alcohol free

Comment

Working...
                              X