Riverview Pharmacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riverview Pharmacy

Could anyone who has ordered from Riverview Pharmacy please help me? I ordered Topa on July 20 for the first time and am anxious to get it. I received a USPS tracking number from Riverview on Monday and the status was that it was being checked by customs. The status has not changed since Monday. Does it take a long time to clear customs? How long does it usually take for the Topa to arrive from when it was ordered? Thanks a lot for your help.

Rob :thanks:
    Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.--- Dale Carnegie

Riverview Pharmacy

Hey Rob, I didn't order mine from that pharmacy, but from Value Pharmacueticals (Fiji I think) and both times it has taken between 10 days and 2 weeks. If it's got to customs I would be fairly relaxed about it I think. Customs can be kinda slow......
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Riverview Pharmacy

Okay, thanks Amelia, I'll try and be patient.
      Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.--- Dale Carnegie

Comment

Riverview Pharmacy

I don't know. I just place my first order with them on Wednesday. They said it would take two weeks. I'd like to hear about any problems with them.
        Thanks
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
        X