Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just stopping by

hi all
    havent posted for a bit , been keeping busy well as much as i can really . mother recently diagonosed with cancer but keeping postive
    as far as booze is concerned im upto about 5 or 6 days AF free then fall back but even then i m slowly knowing my limits . abstienence is a long way off maybe ill never get there who knows
    i wont bother going into the psychology of drink etc .
    but still keeping up with the gym etc
    well i wish everyone well
    hi betty, popeye
    jay

just stopping by

Glad to hear you`re making progress jay.
    Sorry to hear about your mum.

Keep us posted!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

just stopping by

Really nice to see your familiar face Jay... Just keep "tweaking" this drinking thing until you find your "happy place"... Thanks for stopping by.. Take Care and my thoughts are with you and your Mom.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

just stopping by

Jay, sorry abiut your Mother. But please keep that positive attitude. You are really doing great Jay. You've came along way. I'm so proud of and for you!
        Hugs
        Mar

Comment

just stopping by

Hey Jay! Five days AF is pretty good. I haven't made it past 2 lately. I am so sorry about your mom. My thoughts are with you!:l

Comment

just stopping by

yeh keep it up- wish i was so good. but we all get there somehow, right? hope things go good with your ma.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

just stopping by

Hi Jay,
              Yes blast from the past! I am sorry about your mom- I hope she recovers!!!
              It is good to see you- stop by a little sooner next time! :h
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
              X