Overwhelmed with emotion today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luv, Do make some great new memories... cherish what you have.
    You're son sounds adorable.:h
    :l :l :l
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Thank you all...I love each of you!

The little guy is pretty special...of course I am biased.

Comment

Luv
        I hope you have a wonderful time with your mother and kids. Your son sounds like such a sweetheart. I hope you cherish every moment. I will be thinking of you.
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Luv,
          I have no words beyond what everyone else has said. My thoughts and prayers will be with you for a safe and memorable trip with your mama. My hope for her is that this time with you and her baby son (didn't you say she has not seen him in several years) is so precious that she can forget about her pain for awhile.

Melissa
          If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Luv,
            I'm so sorry -- I didnt realize this when we were on chat earlier. I havent been reading threads much the past few days as we are out of town as well.

Please know I will be thinking and praying for you, and I know it will be bittersweet, but so glad you have this opportunity to spend with your Mom, as well as the children.

Stay strong, and much love,
            Allie
            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Wow Luv, this thread has really touched me. We sometime need reminders of how precious and fragile life is, so we can cherish all the good times. I'm so sorry for the pain you are going through Luv. You are an inspiration to me. I'm glad you are here. I hope you have a great time at the beach. Your son sounds great too. Stories like this really make me want to be a better person. Thank you. :l :l :l :l
              where does this go?

Comment

AWW Hon, I can sure understand you feeling the way you do... Billy will always be there to shine down on you wanting all this world can offer you... Look at where you are now in your life.. Your family is laughing along with you every single day... You are truely an amazing woman that deserves nothing but the very best this ol' world can place in front of you. Your Mamma came into your home at the most perfect time and when the Lord feels her work is done, he will gently open his loving arms to take her home. Zak is such an amazing insightful little boy... The apple doesn't fall far from the tree you know... You soooo deserve this vacation at the beach along with your family... Your baby Bro will be there sooo soon !!! Enjoy the whole experience as though you are once again a child, just like Zak. Children are the most honest people on the earth. Sending you a hug. We all love you very much. Your Mamma has got to be so proud of her daughter and grandchildren .. (also her baby boy too..)
                _ Smile When You Like
                _ Laugh When You Feel like it
                _ Cry When You Need To.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Luv, sending love and prayers to you and your family, you are such a special person your
                  little boy is obviously just like you.
                  Love Paula.xx

Comment

LUV. i presume youve gone to the beach, i hope you all have/had a wonderful time, although im sure it will be emotional.
                    what your son said to your mum brought tears to my eyes, what an innocent loving boy he is.

roxane

Comment

Hi Luv!

Your son has the perfect attitude about your mom! What a strong and accepting little boy he is! I know that this is will be difficult for you in some ways, but I also think it will be healing in others. I think that Billy will be there for you--in the wind, in the waves, in the memories. You will make new memories with your mom that you will also cherish in the years to come.

I wish you a meaningful vacation, Luv. I'm sending a prayer your way.

Hugs,:l

Kathy
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Have a great time at the beach. Its got me all choked up about your son. How sweet. My prayers are with you. bird

Comment

Luv, lots of :l and prayers for you and yours.

Comment

Working...
                          X