Struggling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Struggling

I am having a hard time. I'm at that teeter totter part where I might go to the store any minute or I might not. I had 10 days in and then I got drunk Thursday and now I kind of want to again even though I was so hungover.I think some of it is I know I can't buy beer on Sunday(they don't sell it her) and its driving me crazy to go get it before I can't. I am sitting here watching a 70's music thing on PBS and that might keep me home. I just don't know.:yuk: bird

Struggling

Hey bird. I know what you mean. I used to flip out sometimes when I was back in PA cause I couldn't get any booze on Sunday. So, how long does it take to get wise to that? I mean really? How long does it take to figure out you just buy a whole lot more on Saturday. Dumb law. Anyway, just hang in there. Stuff your face with a good sandwich or something. If you are looking to go abs, stop by the 30 day thread sometime. I slip all the time, but I want to keep a goal, you know. Well, just do your best. That is all you can do. And, I asked you this before and don't know if I got a response. What the hell is that thing? The avatar?
    where does this go?

Comment

Struggling

Please stay home Bird........am only on my 6th AF night.........was in the shop where I usually buy Char. earlier, but I didn`t.............so easily could have.
      Stick it out...........you`re doing fab!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Struggling

Thanks Morrison and Starlight. I think the avatar is a shmoo. I have a picture of myself riding one but cant figure out how to delete the one I have in gallery so I can post it. bird

Comment

Struggling

Morrison you have avatar issues...

Bird, please try to stay home if possible you've been doing great- a hell of a lot better than me. I give good advice I just need to apply it to myself!!! Good luck Bird. :h
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Struggling

Hi Bird,

I just read your thread and I am just wondering how you are doing. Take the advice of getting yourself a sandwich or treating your self to a nice meal or whatever it takes so you won't drink.

YOU CAN DO!!!

Keep us posted, we are here for you, we care and understand how hard this can be.

Big hugs,
            Janet
            AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Struggling

And Bird, am not being cheeky, but didn`t you post earlier that you`re broke?.........just tell yourself you can`t afford to buy booze.

Am taking my wee dog to the groomers with the money I`ve saved by not buying wine just since last Sun..................about ?40.

Our money is better spent on other things!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Struggling

Bird, that was funny. Do you really have a picture of you riding the shmoo? Happy is right. I have an avatar fetish. I go to another support site for that issue though. One day at a time. One day at a time, and one day, I'll be blind to the avatar.
                where does this go?

Comment

Struggling

Morrison,
                  yeah ive got the pic. I had one of my kids take it last week and I have on a red cowboy hat and a flowery swimmin suit and the shmoo is yellow. bird

Comment

Struggling

Bird, as amusing as that sounds, there is no way in hell you are convincing me that those things exist. I've burned a lot of brain cells, but not that many.
                    where does this go?

Comment

Struggling

morr
                      im gonna try to get the picture on

Comment

Struggling

morrison,
                        I cant get it small enough. bird

Comment

Struggling

This is one picture we have all GOT to see. Sometimes you can put it into another program, shrink it and upload it.

So sorry you are struggling. Must be something about the moon or something that so many of us suddenly seem to be struggling right now.

I'll meet you in chat if you want. I don't know who is there right now.

Stay strong.
                          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Struggling

Hi Bird

Stick with it and don't go out.

Unless you want to feel bad tomorrow because that is how you will feel if you go with your unhealthy impulses.

I have read a lot of your posts and know that drinking makes you feel bad so try to resist.

we are with you in spirit.

Comment

Struggling

I'm too tired to go to the store after all that. I shrunk it with irfanview till it was tiny but the kbs were still too much. I wonder how they put them into the messages? Well I'm glad I posted since it took up the hard time for me. Thanks all. bird

Comment

Working...
                              X