Struggling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Struggling

Just a test. Yep image commands work here. You can always host a file at Photobucket it will automatically resize if for you then you can just cut and past the img link here.

Comment

Struggling

I knew it was that. Thanks bird

Comment

Struggling

Bird your avatar reminds me of a creature in a bad dream I had many years ago...guess i have avatar issues as well. Morrison, you wanna lead the meeting?

Glad your ok Bird. I lived in the blueridge mountains in GA for a while and got to know the folks that ran the package store so a quick phone call on a Sunday and they'd unlock for me. talk about enabling! yeesh.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Struggling

I can't help it. This thread made me laugh so hard my tummy hurt.

Avatar challenged!! I am GUI challenged. PERIOD.

Ooops.

You guys are so cool. (60s 70s stuff for you guys/gals -- gotta be politically correct here -- ) I am a command line person. For those of you who don't know what that means, it is the "dark place." Heh.

I know this sounds weird and I am not even drunk. Geez. Just old. Hey, I worked on computers that used cards with punch holes to run their programs. LOL.

So, I am SOOOO behind the times!!! I can't even figure out my cell phone, for heaven's sakes. My daughter down loads my ring tones for me (Stevie Rae Vaughn and he's dead now.)

I so enjoy this stuff!!

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Struggling

Hey - I'm with you, db. I remember command lines, I remember staying up all night punching those little cards (Fortran, PL-1,etc) - and we had to write our own damn programs!! Couldn't just buy one. And guess where I did that - in Tuscaloosa, baby, when I was in college there.

I think that since RJ was so quick at putting up the ASAP forum, we should ask her to put up an Old Fart Forum so people like you and I can learn how to use our cell phones. And maybe a dictionary so we can learn words like LMAO..:H

P.S. I tried to catch you on chat the other night. sorry I missed you. Roll Tide
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Struggling

Roll Tide!!

Mags,

I am a UAH alumni.

We called it the University of Alabama at Home. :H

Hope I can catch you on chat one of these nights.

Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
              X