hi old friends..gina is back I think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morrison;174355 wrote: Happy, that was too funny. Out of curiousity, it would be interesting to take pole to see how many of us are Catholic, or some other religioun that makes us fee like shit. Oh yes. I know how that is all too well. Haha. Going to hell for everything.
    guilt that's how they get ya
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

yes, I remember you Gina. big WB to you!

when I was a kid my dad gave me a copy of one of Dyer's books. 'be here now' has been a simple yet elusive goal for me ever since.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi Gina,

Good to hear from you again. I used to be FRMCA. We gals from CA need to stick together.

Laura
        Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Hi Gina!

Nice to see you back again.

Comment

It's good to see you, Gina, and glad to hear that you're sounding happier.
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Hi gina, nice to meet ya. i have had alcohol problems for about five years now. it sux. im also depressed so ive been on and off medications, and i actually think they may have worsened my alcohol problems, but who knows. i know , life to me is a struggle, and the alcohol problems worsen it. im sure it also has a lot to do with my depression, because alcohol worsens that as well. ugh, im lost right now. and depressed. its nice to have u guys here. sad to hear u werent that happy with aa. ive never tried it, tried NA once because i used to use cocaine. i remember liking it, and it was ncie to be around other people all tryint o help, but i didnt say in that for long and eventually stopped hanging out with the guys i was using with because I gota new boyfriend, so that pretty much ended my coke problem. anyway aa is nota miracle worker, we have to just keep trying. hope things work out for ya.

Comment

Hi Beana!

I have not been a practicing Catholic since I was forced to receive my sacraments. My parents never really took us to church anyway but they wanted to make sure I received all my sacraments. As far as what religion I am now I cannot say- I am NOT an athiest but my hubby is Protestant and it is a much more relaxed religion. Catholicism is way too dark ages for me.
                Hope I don't offend anyone but that is just me. The idea of going to confession and saying a couple of "Hail Mary's" and some "Our Fathers" to erase you sins is actually quite ludicrous to me. Again sorry everyone, just being honest! I don't my guilt comes from being Catholic I think it comes from not knowing what to believe in, that makes me feel bad. :h
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Welcome back Gina! I remember you before you departed in January. Glad to see you back!!

Comment

Hi Gina Bean!!

It is so nice to see you back again. I am glad that things are sounding pretty good for you - and hope that getting off the Celexa goes smoothly. Just take it slowly, but of course you know that. Hope all is going well and can't wait to catch up with you!

Big hugs,
                    Pansy

Comment

Gina!!!!!!

Love your work .....

Comment

Working...
                      X