Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What starsign are you?

Satori

Well I've just found out that our perfect match would be with either an ox or a snake....thank God I'm married to a snake!!!!

Comment

What starsign are you?

I'm a rooster as well...hummm?
      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

What starsign are you?

I'm a Leo
        With a FULL MOON when I DRINK TEQUILA!:H :moon: mg "Tequila makes her clothes fall off" :danthin:
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

What starsign are you?

N2itiv,
          Aquarious....air sign ? That explains everthing ! I wondered why I had so much gas ! IAD LOL
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

What starsign are you?

Is anyone gonna make a chart or collate all this cos it is really interesting to know?

Don't ask me cos I am terrible at stats !!!!
            I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
            I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

What starsign are you?

I am Leo, that's all I know. My birthdate is 8/20 not sure if anyone knows what's rising or what moons are involved. :H
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

What starsign are you?

I fall between Libra or scropio, just depends upon who's chart you're reading. 10/23

Comment

What starsign are you?

Cancer rising sign Taurus
                  Sun -Aquarius, Moon - Aries

Whatever that means
                  Marcie

Comment

What starsign are you?

Pisces....swim over here, swim over there, prone to addictions.....NO KIDDING!?.....lol..... Good thing is, I'm a very passionate and loyal friend and fun to be around it say...Til like Saint Jude, I have one tooooo many, then run like heck from me, I'm nasty!.....lol....Best reason to not overindulge....turns me into the complete opposite of myself!
                    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

What starsign are you?

Comment

What starsign are you?

Hey gang,

I could spend a day telling you all sorts of fun stuff ... but it is National Night Out (a crime watch program) this week and my job has got me swapped 24/7.

To quickly answer Y@H's question, yes the age of Aquarius has started now .... roughly beginning anywhere from 2000-2050, although some astrologers disagree and say it started as early as 1962. Regardless we are now in the age of Aquarius ... and no dear IAD, it does not mean we fart more It means people will become more "Sociable, open-minded, innovative, eschewing of tradition, scientific and technologically driven."

To find out more, check out Age of Aquarius -- Astrology.com

On Wednesday I may have time to tell y'all about the fifth house and addiction aspects to look for. I have studied with Dr. Gibson, author of "Signs of Mental Illness" ... cool stuff.

AND HappyCamper - this is a ONE year for you, so you have great new beginnings. I know I can help you figure out how to turn this around!!!

xox

Comment

What starsign are you?

YoungAtHeart;174646 wrote: Back then it was the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius. Has it Dawned Yet?? It wouldn't seem that way, given the looks of things going on in the world. Maybe N2itiv can answer when she has more time.

I've learned to tone down the intensity, Trixie, but yes, that is true.
                          the age of aquarius is not here yet, but on it's way. things are still being affected by pisces.
                          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

What starsign are you?

Gemini and I can't tell you what my twin does half the time.
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

What starsign are you?

Trixi made some good points I would like to clarify.

Each age takes 2156 years to complete. Thus switching from one age (Pisces) to another (Aquarius) is not a instant turn-on-a-light switch kind of thing. You can see/feel one train leaving the track while simultaneously feeling the other come into the track.

So bottom line is we are being influenced by both the Age of Pisces and the Age of Aquarius. Pisces stands for love, goodness, mercy, compassion and generosity towards our fellow human beings - this age started roughly at the birth of Jesus. The advent of the Internet and computers is clearly ushering in the age of Aquarius but the full affect won't be felt for hundreds of years.

The Age of Pisces and the Age of Aquarius

Comment

What starsign are you?

I am an old goat !!

Comment

Working...
                                X