Back to sq 1 for me too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to sq 1 for me too

Well me too! I had way too much to drink lastnight. I'd had my "usual" 2 days AF then BAM, I'm in the supermarket,I'm feeling happy and what do I do... I buy 2 bottles of red wine. One glass was nice two nicer then everything a blur. Even the kitties fell out with me. dragged myself off sofa about 1am to go to bed and could'nt find them - anywhere. its not good searching for 2 tiny fluffy creatures when you cant walk in a straight line! in the end had to wake BF to look. finally found them at the back of the cooker!! Well just thought I'd let you all know that I'm not proud of myself but I'm back to try again. going to go get hair done now be back later. love to everyone xxxxx
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Back to sq 1 for me too

Hey Maxine,
    I am going to start at Day 1 again,....want to join me?

xx
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Back to sq 1 for me too

Im the same Maxine,though I might get to day 5. I really want af for ever and dont understand why its taking soooo long to get there.... I hate drinking... I really do and instead of looseing weight and cutting back this summer I have put on 4lbs and am drinking more in one sitting than ever! And im not even getting hang overs to remind me why to stop grrrrr

Comment

Back to sq 1 for me too

Im with you Amelia . Lets make this work!

Comment

Back to sq 1 for me too

Maxine,
          Thier will be a lot of day one people here !
          Continue to fight ! For giving up is not a alternitave ! As long as we fight, the battle is not lost ! IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Back to sq 1 for me too

Yep, keep going back to square one myself, sometimes feel like giving up on giving up but just know I can't!

Have hidden my drinktracker cos I've drunk more than anyone else this month but want to use it to see if I notice any kind of pattern/s.

Keep going, you all keep me coming back that's for sure.

Good Luck Limers, Amelia (love the cow!) and Maxine.
            Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
            Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Back to sq 1 for me too

Yep I'll join you Amelia with Day 1 again. Limers you are doin better than us, and IAM you put it so well! fed up today. 1 for drinkin last night and 2 my hairdresser didnt turn up for work so I couldnt get my hair done( probably hungover). gotta go, back later xxx
              Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

Back to sq 1 for me too

New day...start over. That is the beauty in LIFE....we have a new day, a new day to start again.

Comment

Back to sq 1 for me too

I'm a Day One person, too. Can I join you and try to go af today? I don't know why I keep giving into the Monster in me that tells me I can drink and be okay. Yesterday, I bought two bottles of wine (why?) and nearly drank them both before passing out. I hate it and want to stop. And, no one is doing this to me, but me. My husband would leap for joy if I could give it all up. He'd even stop with me. So there is nothing in the way...except myself. Today I really want to stay clean of the drink. If only I can do it: just today.

Sante

Comment

Back to sq 1 for me too

Hang in there you guys! You can do this. Just pull up those socks and get back on the train.

Comment

Back to sq 1 for me too

It's so great that you guys have eachother.. That sure helps... Together you can do this.. Myself I'm going to enjoy my next drink on the weekend so I'll be AF this week too...

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Back to sq 1 for me too

this is an interesting thread to me because although a little vague, it seems to be just how i'm doing now-- almost there, want to be there, falling down, no good reason. getting up again doing well for a while, falling again, no good reason.

luvyuall, i luv ya too but where do you get all your sweetness from? Seems like you only have positive messages (very nice, of course, and thank you) but where does it come from? How do YOU start the new day again? pls tell!
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                        X