Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life as it is.....

Hi,

I haven't posted a thread for a few weeks, but I've been reading and answering some.

In this time I've had some ups, great ups, and some downs, suprisingly, not so down.

I think the Campral is really helping, I'm feeling so much better within myself and not drinking near as much as in the past, and I also owe everyone her a big thinkyou for the inspiration to get to the docs in the first place.

I'm still seeing the drug & alcohol councilor and the psyc, and I have an appointment for the big head sydney psyc in 2 weeks time to get into the dbt course. All good!

Sadly I'm still drinking, but much less, and this course is about adressing the behaviours, to help me say no.

And as some would know I recently broke up with a phycopath (really) he's the one that had just go out of goal for killing a bloke that had shitted him off. Once I realised that he had no soul, or any empathy for his fellow humans I got out, luckily he lives in another town and is still on parole, as he has tried to make contact with me, he turned up to trivia night that I usually go to but didn't last week week because of a work seminar. But he appeared and freaked out my girlfriends, and asked what I was doing, who I was seeing (noone!) and said he was really worried about me cause of my drinking, (he tried to set himself up as my saviour, but threatened to burn my house down, tried to pay a mate to bash my son, and turned up at my pregnant daughters house saying he was going to kill her brother, my son, who's 21 and has never done anything to him but be worried for me)

On the upside, I went diving on Sunday and got away from surface life for a while, it was amazing again, saw a Port Jackson Shark that was bigger than me! I didn't know they got so big, Wayne the dive leader ticked it with seaweed and it swam away, and we just followed it for a bit in awe, so amazing down there....

I hope I havent rambled, but I did call the parole, and they said they would put an exclusion on my town, which means he needs permission to come here, and he has no ties here, for work, family or otherwise, he only came here to see me, lucky I wasn't there, but I hate thate he scared my girlfriends.

I'm a bit worried about the repercusions of this.

Anyway, I hope you all are well and good.

Luv You All ! Jas
    :thanks: :h

Life as it is.....

Great to hear from you Jas, I was only thinking yesterday I need to email. Sounds like you are doing really well, this journey is fraught with road bumps. Drop me a line OK!

Flip
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Life as it is.....

Thanks mate, will do.

Luv Jas
      :thanks: :h

Comment

Working...
      X