I hope this isn't rude...girl question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only ask as I would hate ( bad word, dislike) that they only use the bad names, as we all know they are nasty words, I was hoping they had a nice word, like fanny!! LOL

Love Jas xx

Ps. our fannys arent nasty!!! ( make beautiful babies , good feelings etc.)
    :thanks: :h

Comment

Pisces, it's not your front bottom that makes the babies. It's your other bits, your agapanthuses and your wombat.

Comment

Hello,

A wombat is an animal that eats roots and leaves...

Still no answer! lol

Jasd xx

Comment

My point exactly.

Comment

This is so funny I am laughing my "beaver" off....hahah

Comment

I don't know if we really call it anything. In the south...it is uncouthly called (cooter)-by some.
              Mostly (in more polite society) it is just referred to as 'down there'.

...that's all I got
              Lisa

Comment

Bluebell;175323 wrote: Pisces,.....edit......... It's your other bits, your agapanthuses and your wombat.

Bluebell - Please - I am now deeply offended!

Please do not use such offensive language in your posts in future!

Satori
                xxx
                "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

I don't even know what a 'front bottom' is, so I don't even know what you're all talking about !!!!

LOL

xxx
                  I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                  I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

OMG!!

All I can say is OMG!!!

There is no answer...lol

Except, ... my fan, fanny, my pink bits, my special bits, my girly bits.

The bits you'd love to see...

LOL, I can't believe us girls from everywhere might have something to teach the USA girls, and guys???

the offers up, prove all from everywhere we are wrong and come up with a better word, lol< !!!! ( It has to be nice and respectful) lol , lol. lol

Can You?

Obviously you don't have one??

Lot's of love and interest, lol, Jas

Comment

I hope this isn&#39;t rude...girl question?

Pussy is another American usage for "down there". Maybe we should start calling it "Down Under".
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

If my poor ol' Granny were to see this she would surely die....we Americans...we DON'T discuss it...we just don't call it anything and if your daughter must address an issue with you she just says "you know Mom...down there"...we get the drift...

Comment

As a matter of interest - while we are sort of on the subject - is there any difference in the usage between "fanny" and "butt" in the USA

Is one more acceptable than the other to use in polite company?

in the UK "bum" and "backside" are relatively innofensive and used in an informal way, "bottom" is probably the most polite and would be used in polite company - but the alternative "ar*e" is considered much more uncouth!

Satori
                          xxx
                          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

I get the gist, I'm happy with my girly bits, pussy belongs to those who own a cat, lol...

Comment

terminology

I don't know of any polite slang term for this bit of our body either.
                              I certainly would never use the available terms, way too rude. I can say I have never referrred to it directly aside from trips to the doctor's office I suppose. And even then it can be avoided. I certainly would never use the P word or the C word.

Sometimes, I suppose the medical/anatomical word would be used-- the V word.

I wonder why that is...

Fanny is a good one, pretty innocuous, but of course for us that is the backside not the front side. maybe you could create one for us?

REgarding Satori's question, in my experience, fanny for backside is actually not that commonly used. I think I used to hear it growing up as a child, teachers telling you to sit on it etc. Bum is probably more common or bottom. There may be some regional differences here regarding fanny.

Comment

LOL Pisces - I told ya!

"Girly bits" is the usual term in my family too.

Satori
                                xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X