Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this isn't rude...girl question?

Just a question???

Why is dick, doodle, balls, cock more acceptable and apparently more attractive than....

Fanny, Gina, lippies, my titties are gonna hang like an Oranatang cause I'm preggers, ??? lol,

Looking forward to the feedback,

All laughing and love, jas xxx
    :thanks: :h

Comment

Fanny is probably most appropriate.....but isn't that also a name?

Comment

Oh dear,

I think i may of posted on the wrong thread.

Sue

Comment

Asked one of my friends and she said she calls her bit "noony". Oh she lives in UK though....sorry still no help.

Comment

for me, it's my "privates"
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Im amazed, and dumfounded too.

I'm glad we have words, it seems that americans have none.

So happy to share, pinkies, pink bits, fanny, our lovley girlie bits, lol

I cant believe the best name was' beaver', but can understand, kinda like a wombat....

Maybe not???

A beaver spends alot of its life making dams, a wombat spends its life... eating roots and leaves, lol, usualy under carparks, in the local carpark....and gives birth, ( men wombats never think about the repercussions} maybe local beavers do the same???

Funny how I'm trying to explain the 'girl bits"
              :thanks: :h

Comment

I used to call it my coo coo, but now I call it my vajayjay. I think vajayjay is taking over in popularity as the nice way to refer to these parts. I have even heard Oprah call it the vajayjay so I think that verifies that this term has hit popular culture in the U.S.

Comment

I like the word pussy. Makes it seem so nice and cuddly, which hey, not a bad thing eh The vagina word is too cold for me. And other words we Americans use are used as cuss words by cretins so we don't like them. I think it's better to use than talk about.

Comment

I would have to say: 'vagina' LOL! No really - there is 'pussy' and 'c*nt' which I think are nasty names. Kind of dirty sounding to say the least. I love 'girly bits' very clean sounding.

We, here, refer to it as our 'muff'. (This was a term that was used back in the 70's before people started to shave them!) LOL! 'Muff' is the best term I would say. 'Privates' is a good one too.

Comment

I call it my hoochie!
                      Don't recall where I came up with that! But I like it.
                      Hugs,
                      imatree

Comment

private parts?
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Yes we prude American girls just point, blush and don't call it anything. If a giggle is present during this interaction with a potential mate, the guy knows he might have a chance to get lucky.

A racy girl from the wrong side of the tracks or a proper girl in a committed relationship might name it after her furry pet ... kitty, pussy, or muffy. But some of my favorites (that can be printed here) from my Erotic Thesaurus are:

Ace, alley, altar of love, anchory thatch, apple, artichoke, Aunt Annie, axe wound, bacon sandwich, bag, bag of tricks, bank, barge, bazoo, bearded leisure centre, beaver, beefbox, beehive, Berkshire Hunt, best, best part, bit, bite, black box, black hole, black joke, black ring, blind alley, blind entrance, blind eye, blurt, boat, bob and hit, booty, bootomless pit, box, bull's eye, bun, buther's window, buttonhole, cake, camel toes ....

The rest of the alphabet will have to keep for now Unless y'all want to pay me for my pearls of wisdom (not my pink palace in the Black Forest); I simply must get back to work:blush:

Comment

A friend of ours (an OPP officer at that !! ) told us a joke once about 2 skwaus (Indian women) walking across a train tressel when one said to the other " hey der Autumn Moon look at dat der canoe full a moose meat" when Autumn Moon replied, "Ya dummie, dat dar is yer reflection in da water" Nasty eh?? But funny too.... I've definately heard, "Beaver". We were once with another couple to visit a very old fella that lived by himself in a cabin about a mile in the bush.. Anyhow, he traps animals for extra cash. He asked us if we had ever tried pickled beaver.. Our friend piped up, "had some Saturday night " Ha !! haaa !!! I also heard of Oprah refer to "it" as VaJayJay.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

I call it my who haa.
                              Marcie

Comment

Thanks Beaches for jumpin in there on the "C" word. I have had to close my ears to being called that by my ex so many times I can't even tell you. In Fact "F***en C".

Friends from outside the USA. That is bad, bad, very bad. It got to where the only thing I could do is every time he called me that I would take his credit card and buy myself at least one pair of shoes for a pay back. Well ladies let me tell ya.....I have a lot of shoes. In fact two closets full.

Anyway, my Grandma in heaven calles it a Woo Wa. :lilangel:
                                Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
                                X