Clear All

I hope this isn't rude...girl question?

How the hell did I miss this thread.
    Absolutely brilliant reading.
    I think I'll read it again
    I remember a film and this guy had a 'mangina'

Comment

Flip asked "Do you girls wear Long Johns to bed with your husbands too? lol"

Well we American booze babes certainly don't sleep in the buff as there is nothing natural about being 'au naturale' … grossly disfigured beer bellies may be Teddy Bear cute on men; but on the fairer sex, our guzzle gut hides our ‘privates’ … hence ‘the name’, as even we can’t see ‘down there.’

Thus we Yankettes conceal our ‘privates’ and the rest of our body with sweat pants by day and night. As time passes, ‘it’ becomes a shriveled up old prune. Then there is no need to refer to ‘it’ as anything, as both sexes want to forget what they no longer have or can have.

Moral to this story: ANOTHER good reason to lay off the booze

Comment

I can vouch for deilight - he is soooooooooo right !!!!
        I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
        I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

I would like to know where the rumor started that American women are "prudes"...I don't know too many of them. I am a Canadian, and live in the U.S.

Comment

I think American?s do have a bit of a prudish reputation, but it all depends on where you live. I happen to live 50 miles north of the home of the biggest annual Gay Pride Parade. I live close to several public hot springs where if you wear a bathing suit, you would be the odd one. I also live about 15 minutes from a town where dreadlocks and arm pit hair on the ladies is the norm. Go California, many call us the land of fruits and nuts. :H

Laura
            Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

I think we Canadians are pretty prudish in general. Unless you live in Vancouver, BC or Toronto, Ontario. Anything goes in those cities. (Hosts of some pretty fabulous Gay Pride Parades!)

Fur Burger - I TOTALLY forgot about that one too! And of course the Pink Taco - famous name given by men who read Hustler.

Ok, Amelia, Honey..... Beef Flaps? I cannot stop laughing!!! Good one. Next time my husband wants some I will say "oh, so you want the beef flaps do you?" It will probably kill his desire immediately! Thanks so much. Now I have some really nifty man repellent!!!

Comment

Most popular and inoffensive in my NYC circles are hoo hah and coochie (oh and wannah). The "T", "C", and "P" words are off limits. Totally derogatory.
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Mans package.....my grandma's name is a "pookie"
                  Gabby :flower:

Comment

Thanks Simey for not going into detail.

Wow! That is a fascinating story about your sister! How extraordinary is the human body and how wonderful that medical procedures can be so life-changing or, in your sister's case, front bottom changing.

Comment

Yep, the Yoni... "eat @ the "Y":H

(y)
                      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Accountable, I think I said 'Beef Curtains' which is equally as laughable,....Next time Your husband wants some You should say " pull the curtains, make yourself comfortable,....etc, etc......"

:-) :-) :-)
                        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Oh Gosh! I am laughing harder now. How in the heck did I get Beef Flaps out of Beef Curtains??? Equally hilarious! AND you just grossed me out with your " pull the curtains, make yourself comfortable,....etc, etc......" Oh good Lord. Sex with him in any sort makes me revolt! I know ..... mean..... but true lately.

Comment

Accountable, I AM SOOOOOO WITH YOU!!!!!
                            Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Don't forget about all the different names for breasts. I personally like "sweater puppets," and "fun bags." They don't seem too offensive. Just silly.

honorable mention goes to:

Love Balloons and

Rib Cushions.
                              where does this go?

Comment

We came to this country becuase we we're persicuated ! Most of the people here came here because of relegious persucations. That's why were prudish.....It's the way we began. IAD
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X