Sad-Had to Put My Dog to Sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vic, I'm so sorry about your dog. It is like losing a good friend. I'm glad you are finding comfort in memories.

Comment

So sorry vic

Comment

Vic - I'm so sorry. It really is like losing a family memeber, I've been there too many times myself, and have an aging dog of my own. Remember the good times, I hope you find comfort in your memories.
        The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Vic, nothing much to add here except that our pets are such a huge part of our lives and when we lose one, a vast hole is left in our lives. Your dog is now out of pain and is not suffering anymore. She will know that you loved her enough to let her go.

I read a book once called Angel animals : exploring our spiritual connection with animals by Allen and Linda Anderson .

I don't know if you're into that sort of thing, I wasn't particularly but read it anyway and it kind of gave me a lot of comfort in thinking that my pet was still with me in some way.

Comment

Vic, I am so sorry. The pain of putting a pet to sleep should never be underestimated and it's the only downside of owning a loving companion.

I'm sure she's running with other goldens in a sunshiney meadow.

Take care :l :l
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

So sorry for you Vic. I lost my kittie last year and my old doxie (see avatar) in March. I still am quite sad about losing them. It is just so darn hard. Glad you are feeling a little better.

Comment

I'm sending you heart felt condolences this morning.. some of our best friends in this world have fur and four legs.. Goldens are the sweetest natured dogs going... Your Golden wouldn't want to see you sad and will be watching down on you. I'm just so sorry
                ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

I am a big lover of all dogs but especially labs and retrievers. I have a chocolate one. I'm so sorry for you Vic. Bella xxx

Comment

So Sorry

Hi Vic, I have also lost alot of beloved pets....and the pain is awful. My heart goes out to you!:upset:

Comment

So sorry Vic- I have lost 4 pets, lots of ashes and tears. I am thinking of you and your doggie. :h
                      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X